ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Friday, June 24, 2005
I'm not suppossed to be blogging now but I'm so bored doing Maths papers. I'm in the middle of doing a difficult question and have decided to take a break. I've JUST done an English paper. I'm still left with the Maths paper I'm doing, another Maths paper, 2 Science papers, a Mother Tongue paper, and about 70 other Maths problem sums. I'd rather die. I'm gonna watch TV later at 9.30pm, and I won't care what people say. My tummy's killing me too. I've more or less perfected this thing (less, if you ask me) so this would be another load off my shoulders. Currently I'm not in a good mood, for some reasons. I'm pissed off at particular people who lack a lot of respect. And also at myself for a couple of reasons. I'm missing my friends' company although I'm dreading school. Who can live without friends man? I want them to call me and not call me at the same time. I guess you'd call me a difficult person.
i'm still here.
7:57 pm