ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Monday, June 27, 2005
I only had 3 hours of sleep last night trying to complete my homework (which I didn't). So today after school I took a nap on the sofa for another 3 hours and had a nightmare. It's about a ghost named Frau. Yes, that's the spelling, exactly. Frau was a handsome guy (or should I say ghost?) I met during a hiking excursion in the jungle (in my nightmare) with my level-mates. Somehow he looked like Aaron Aziz. I asked for his number and he gave it to me. Not really the normal 'gave'. He wrote his number on the ground... with BLOOD. But it was just a nightmare. Then after the excursion, I went home to bathe and there he was in the showers, with a big tatooed circle on his back. Then I don't know what happened because I woke up from sleep. I'm very tired and haven't completed yesterday's homework. Better do it now or risk getting murdered by Ms Lim.
i'm still here.
9:26 pm