ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Friday, July 08, 2005
A wish of mine just came true a few days ago! On Tuesday, to be exact. I met Ms Tan (Mrs Ng) again at school! Omg! It was so happy and yet so sad. I mean, of course I'm happy I got to see her, but when I think, "It's been 6 months ever since I saw her.." I started crying and laughing at the same time. And all the way home. And the most embarassing thing was, some of the guys from 6I saw my reaction when seeing Ms Tan (Mrs Ng)! But I don't think they mind. Not that much anyway. All the people who saw me on the way home stared at me as if I was mad. But I couldn't stop it. And just when I composed myself before ringing the doorbell of my house, I broke down again as soon as I entered the house. My family members werent't sure whether I was really crying or laughing. I have to admit, it WAS a funny reaction to a wish come true. How weird can I be?
i'm still here.
10:36 pm