`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Saturday, October 29, 2005


Nothing to say actually... Graduation party is coming up. I still haven't decided what to wear yet. And to think I just have pimples. I hope they go before the graduation party. The prototype for my project is coming out alright. But my form teacher expects more than one prototype from my group. Just because I'm in it. Amritha's or Arul's group don't have to do it. And only MY group has been given two projects instead of one. Also because I'm in it. It's so unfair. But at least this will be my last year in this school. After that I won't have to see her anymore. But it's guaranteed I'll miss my friends. I'll try to go out with them as much as possible. Even though I'll go broke. I'll stop here for now. Too tired to coninue any further.


i'm still here.
12:11 pm