`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Saturday, November 05, 2005


Well.. Although there is nothing much I can say, I'm blogging just to pass time. It seems like since the examinations are over, there is nothing much I can do. There is no need to revise. Just wait for the results to be out. The D.R.E.A.M.S. project is done and we've gone for the interview. But the interview was so terrible. The judges asked questions as if they wanted to murder us from every aspect. Every single weak point was pointed out by them. Then we would just look at each other and look stupid and dumb and totally unprofessional. If only Irene was there, things might have been better. The stupid project is not over only if we are selected to start selling our product, which is kind of impossible because we had presented it so terribly. It looked plain sitting on the table alone. So let's treat the D.R.E.A.M.S. project as over. There is still the other project. Miss Lim wants us to research on 'Urban Space'. We don't even know what it's about. We don't know what to do. But at least I'm not the group leader for this project. Nicol is this time. That's a relief, at least.


i'm still here.
5:27 pm