`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Thursday, March 30, 2006


Actually I still have a ton of homework to do, but I simply can't help it. My typing has slowed down by a lot now, and it's getting me impatient. But even if it hasn't, I don't think I can type fast for a few days because my muscles hurt all over!! I'm blaming it all on RCY training. Yesterday we had circuit training and my group ended up doing (within 45 minutes) 4 squats, 45 sit-ups, 16 'laps' of shuttle runs, 60 push-ups and 8 sets of 15 jumping jacks. In the end, all of us were perspiring like we were soaked in heavy rain, or something. Maybe that's quite accurate, only that we were drenched in our own stinky pespiration. Disgusting, but we couldn't do anything about it. We didn't even do warm-up or cool-down. So at night, when I was asleep, I woke up suddenly because of a muscle cramp on my right leg. It hurt a lot as usual, but I couldn't cry, right? No, I couldn't, and even if I could, nobody would hear me because they were all asleep, way before me. So I went to school with all my muscles aching and I had to carry my thick Mathematics file and my plant cell model (shoe box size) in my arms. It was like torture, but I went home the same way anyway. Oh yeah, and during RCY yesterday, we had a Health Law test. I only memorised the health laws at the very last minute, and I ended up being slightly late reporting with my yearmates. But when we did our test, I was able to recall all of them kind of accurately, and I ended up being one of the 6 people who passed the test. The rest would have to re-test next week. But I wonder what the 6 people will be doing while the rest have re-test. Break? The seniors are not that kind. Foot drill? Maybe. I just hope it's not physical training or circuit training. I hate push-ups. Oh yeah, Jane ma'am told the Year Ones that I would be the day I/C for the next training... Now I regret not paying attention when they taught us how to report. But it's okay, since it's just one day. And our school's World Red Cross Day is coming up some Saturday, and we have to come no matter what, so I guess I'll have to miss tuition. Notice that I said 'our school's'. I don't know why, but we would be celebrating both our school's (sometime in early April) and the official celebration (18 May I think). So redundant. I don't see any need for doing double. It's just trying to waste our energy. Seems like the Year 4 ma'ams enjoy torturing us juniors. Sigh. But never mind, I will have my chance some time. Muahahaha. Just kidding. Okay, I better start on my Literature, Geography and Mathematics, otherwise I'll die! Maybe I'll just do my Literature instead because I feel too tired. Sigh.


i'm still here.
9:33 pm