ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Monday, April 03, 2006
Actually I shouldn't be blogging now. But heck care, since I'm doing my homework at the same time. I hate homework. Tonight, I have to annotate an English poem and answer three questions for Literature homework, and this must be at least 1.5 pages long. I've been doing that since 8:34pm, and I'm just starting on the second question. Sigh. In the first place, at 8:30pm, I wondered whether to do my homework. But I knew I just have to, because I owe my Malay teacher some homework I was supposed to hand in today. She said to put it in her locker by tomorrow morning. Sigh. I haven't done that yet, though. Literature is more important for now, I guess. Know why? MY LITERATURE TEST IS COMING THIS THURSDAY!! Oh my gosh, I haven't even studied yet. Not that I plan to, anyway. So. What I did was compromise with myself. I would listen to Linkin Park while doing my homework, so that my tired feeling would go away. Temporarily, at least. So now, I'm obviously listening to it. Argh!! I'm so bored out of my skull... With nothing to do other than homework... I could just skip all this and go to sleep right here in front of the computer. How nice that would be. If only I was Primary 1 again. I could sleep as soon as I get home, instead of on the bus home. Yes, that's my dream, as long as ????? is by my side. Now that would be a miracle. Sigh. Return to the real world, Ain. You have no right to daydream. Do your homework. Argh!!! Sigh. I guess I have no choice for now. Oh yeah, Poise & Confidence module (Aesthetics) is over, so tomorrow for Aesthetics, I'll either be going for Art & Design module or Design & Technology. I don't know. They'll assign us, I think. I wonder when we'll be doing Music & Dance module this year. Not like I really care. Sigh. I'm a bit crappy today. Don't mind. It's no wonder, with all this homework. Sigh. I should say.. INCOMPLETE AND OWED homework. Okay, get back to work, Ain. Sigh. I'll just stop here for now.
i'm still here.
10:10 pm