ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Monday, May 29, 2006
I don't care anymore about who reads my stupid blog. Because I'm so insignificant now, and I'm out of everyone's life now, right? Yeah, and even he doesn't care anymore, so what's the point? Everyone thinks about only themselves. They think only they have feelings, only they have PMS, only they can talk to him, and I don't think they even know who I am. I mean, what's her problem, saying that actually their conversation is not my business? I bet she doesn't know I'm his god sister. I bet she doesn't know who I am. And it's not even her blog! She really makes me pissed off. Just because she's ready to commit suicide and slice her wrist anytime doesn't mean she has the right to go around telling people their businesses because they will all pity her. In fact, it only proves that she's weak. She can't even face life. Maybe to her, 'oh, the painful things I have gone through'. Weako. Just trying to get people's sympathy. And I bet he's giving a lot of it. He's such a liar. He told me he wouldn't be able to go out with me during the June holidays because he'll be broke. Yeah, right. I guess he just had enough money to go to arcade with her and his new friends. He doesn't even care at all now. She really pisses me off. From the start, I already thought she was flirting with him. I bet I guessed right. He couldn't even care less about me anymore. Well, if he couldn't care less about me anymore, I might as well go out with other guys this holiday season. Guys who care more. Even those who don't care. As long as they're not him. He really pisses me off too. Liar. Just because of him, I didn't flirt with the cute River Valley guy at the bus stop. Just because of him, I didn't flirt at all. I stopped flirting. But maybe I'll continue to flirt. Because I bet he's flirting with her right now, this instance. And I'm not on his mind at all. He couldn't care less. Because he DOESN"T CARE AT ALL!! Grr. Don't mind this. PMS. Precisely why her stupid tag made me so pissed off. I hate him. Stupid him. Huh, I bet if he reads this he would be too cowardly to contact me for a week. But he'd better. Otherwise I'll really put him aside. Everybody pissing me off. Grr. Stupid him especially.
i'm still here.
7:33 pm