ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
I understand perfectly well that I'm supposed to be doing my Mathematics assignment now as well as my Geography group and individual PTs and my Literature individual PT. PT means Performance Task anyway. But I'm too tired to do much now and anyway there's nobody at home other than my younger sister (Sara) and me. I haven't been blogging for such a long time that my typing has slowed down so much so this is something like practice for my fingers. I had my religious class exams just now and I think I'll fail 2 of the 3 I took. I didn't study for all of them. Apparently, I haven't learnt my lesson. Next week there will be another 3 plus oral. I might have time to study, but what about my PTs then? Geog PTs are due on 24 May and Lit PT is due on 26 May. How? You see, people by this time are already going out to watch movies, have fun and enjoy, but me, even though my school is located at Orchard Road, I can't even go out. I'm so loaded down with homework and assignments and PTs. This is so bad. Anyway I didn't go to the arcade thing with Hoirul and Asyraf and Syahiruddin (if I ever mentioned it in my previous blogs, otherwise never mind) because I really miss him. If I go out with them then I would feel worse. Sometimes I can't believe that I still like him, you know. I mean like, it's been 6 months since we REALLY communicated and I feel so deprived of him. I think by now he would have found somebody else he finds better than me. I know this is negative thinking but I can't help it. I can't read his thoughts or his feelings, so I feel unsure all the time whether he really likes me. This is mad. Anyway I found out that his friend, Yvonne, is my friend's friend. Shan Jee's friend. Shan Jee sits on my left. I just suddenly remembered that both of them were from Rulang Primary so I thought why not ask Shan Jee. I was a bit surprised when I found it out really. Not like it's much of my business actually. Sigh. Tomorrow, there will be photo-taking. Class photo and Red Cross photo. So tomorrow I guess I should reach school earlier to do my hair and all that.. haha, I know, being vain. But maybe I should, so that I won't be late for school. Anyway, I already have one booking for being late to school. Not like anybody cares anyway. Anyway. Tomorrow I shall have to bring my full Red Cross uniform to school. Gosh, I hate that. Oh yeah, my 2.4km is finally over. I did quite badly for it. I was almost dying in the first place. I mean, I was having a headache, a stomachache and my neck refused to turn to the left and upwards. My muscles were also aching from the recent Red Cross training. In the end I practically walked the 4th and 5th round. It was partly because I was running with Yi Ling, and Yi Ling said she couldn't jog anymore, so I walked with her even though I felt like I could continue. I don't really mind actually. When we were walking until two-thirds of the last round, Yi Ling suddenly said, "Let's run," and ran so fast I couldn't catch up. It was so sudden, I couldn't gain momentum, but even if I had, I probably wouldn't end up with different timing. My timing is as terrible as it was last time. It was just 17:53 minutes. I think I have to train to get better timing. I just can't find the time to train. I have so much homework. I am so looking forward to the holidays, when there'll FINALLY be no homeowork and assignment and PT. For now, I'll just have to do my Geog group PT first before Hui Ling kills me. I promised her mine would be e-mailed to her by 3:30pm latest and I haven't even started yet. Man, she's going to kill me. Okay, I'll just blog the next time I'm free.
i'm still here.
12:46 pm