`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Monday, August 07, 2006


Hehe. I decided to blog now for no particular reason but anyway I shall update on whatever that's been going on. Wait, isn't that what people blog for in the first place? Whatever. Anyway. I shall proceed. Ahem.

First update. My class skit has been selected to be performed on National Day Celebrations tomorrow at school! Yay! But it's not comfirmed that we've won because, like any other event, we shall be competing with another class in our level during the celebrations itself. I really hope my class wins, though, because we put in so much effort and TIME (now that's important) into this skit. I will be Narrator 2 tomorrow and one of the old Japanese soldiers. Hehe. Meaning I'll be handling a toy gun and go drrrrrr.. at the 'forefathers' who 'fished and planted crops for a living'. Great. And that person to whom I lent the soldier cap still have not returned it back to me. So I'll probably be using one of the silly green caps. Sigh. Which are probably worn only by people who have totally no sense of style. Poor me.

Second update. My CCA unit will be having a unit chalet tomorrow and the following day. Yay again! But unfortunately, about half the unit will not be going but I don't really care anyway, because I am going. And anyway, they'll be staying for the night concert. And the night concert is something put up by the ma'ams and my year. I don't know which year will be performing exactly though, except for my year. My year is obviously performing, because I have been spending so much time trying to remember what exactly I'm supposed to do in the musical skit. Hah. And for your information, they made me act like a bimbotic junior. I mean, I am a junior, but I am definitely NOT bimbotic. I 'm supposed to do a lot of stuff very bimbotically, and when they sing, Jia Ying (the other person acting bimbo) and I would stand by the side pretending to buff our nails like it's the most important thing right then on Earth. Sigh. And I really really want to join the singing but they said no. That's so mean of them. Hmph! How can yearmates do this to each other? Hehe, just kidding. So anyway, I'll be leaving straight after year practice at school tomorrow for year lunch (bonding session) and then take MRT to Pasir Ris. That's where the chalet would be, at Costa Sands Resort. Aaahhh!!! I can't wait but I have to control myself and pick the right clothes to pack and remember to pack a few important stuff. Like for example, clothes, toiletries, towels, handphone, wallet, 1.5 litres Coke bottle and slippers. And buffer and comb and watchand all the other stuff.

Third update. I have been promoted last Saturday! Yay! As in like, Red Cross-wise. Haha. So now I'm no longer Private Ain Ashiqin Omar. And I have another badge to pin onto my Red Cross uniform whenever I wear it. Haha. But standing in the parade square in senang diri position was too stiffening for my muscles, that when after the promotion, when we were commanded to sedia, my squad were gasping 'ows' and 'ahs' all over. And I discovered something during the parade. My boots, being black like my buttons, attract a lot of heat, unlike my uniform. So during the parade, our toes were BURNING inside our boots. And after the parade, when we went 'whew', and put our hands at the heart area, we accidentally touched our buttons. It was very hot, just like our boots at that time. So we only did the gesture for like, less than a second. But I don't really mind because at least I got promoted. Hehe. And to think I was so scared the previous day. Oh yeah and I messed up in front of the sir when I was receiving the rank. After taking it from him the proper way, I absent-mindedly transferred it to my right hand, and halfway bringing my hands down, I realised my mistake of holding it with my right hand and transferred back again. So embarrassing. And the sir was looking at me so I was so nervous I mumbled, "Sorry, sorry," then when I was marching away I realised that I did not add 'sir' behind my sentence. I was a bit blur at that time but it's okay, because that moment of my life is over.

Fourth update. I am having a flu. Sigh. It's the worst thing that can happen during school days. Very irritating and sometimes embarrassing. I don't like it especially since I'll be having a chalt tomorrow but I guesss I have to deal with it. Hopefully the chalet will be worth dealing with an irritaitng flu.

There were actually more events that what I have blogged about so far, but unfortunately, I am unwilling to share it with others, so it shall be kept in my heart. Hehe. It's for me to know and for you to be ignorant about. Whatever. I shall go and do my overdue Mathematics assignment now so that I can hand it in to Mr. Ng tomorrow. And search for my Malay compositions which I had written in primary school for my Malay performance task (PT). Sigh. Life is hard sometimes. But at least I can watch anime over the holidays. And for your information, my school holidays are from Wednesday to Friday. That's because we haven't had our Polling Day holiday unlike other schools so now we shall enjoy while others suffer. As they say, if you suffer first, you shall enjoy later. Hehe.


i'm still here.
9:52 pm