`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Saturday, September 02, 2006


Err... Ok so I received the Anugerah Mendaki today at Nanyang Polytechnic. Oh ya and before that our batch met up first at Yio Chu Kang MRT Station and I realised I was the only one who didn't tuck the shirt in properly. But then Hanissa also tucked out her shirt even if it's only by a bit so I guess it's not that bad. So then the 7 of us who were gathered there squeezed into Azira's car. And when I say seven, Azira and her dad are not included. So were like packed together like sardines, but I won't complain, because it was actually quite fun. So at the auditorium I sat beside this RI guy (who I didn't get the name of, but afterwards I found out it was Ahmad Zaki bin Iskandar) and my RGS friend. Rehearsal was very boring. And I mean very. After that we had lunch, which was provided. They gave us only like 15 minutes for lunch, which is like absurd. And the lunch was a packed one, which contained rice, cabbage, long bean (I think) and a hard piece of chicken. And we had a bottle of mineral water for drink. Sheesh, I was actually hoping for a teeny weeny bit more than that. But anyway. They gave us a plastic spoon to eat with (you know the one you use to eat porridge) and it was like so difficult to eat. Especially that hard piece of chicken. When I was trying to get the chicken into small pieces, my spoon cracked a total of three times. I mean just make that cracking sound. It didn't break. Oh but Hanissa's spoon did break when she was trying to cut up the chicken. And half of my friends gave up using the spoon soon after starting and just ate with their hand. So blah blah, we received the award and stuffs. I was actually worried my parents and Sara would turn up late for the event but surprisingly they weren't that late. Which means that they were slightly late. But never mind. My friends kept ruffling my hair. Ok, that's so random. So afterwards I went with my parents first for refreshments. I ate mee (which was actually quite salty) and chocolate cake (which was yummy yummy yummy!) and this errmm.. deep-fried fish ball? I don't know. And we went to the reception desk and paid the money to buy the photograph of me receiving the prize (when they get it produced). And I asked my mother for extra money because afterwards I would be having batch dinner at Junction 8. Then they passed me their books they got from the event and left.

So after a while we went Junction 8 together. And when we went on the MRT people were staring at us. Oh ya and my batchmates refused to tuck out their shirts. So it looked as if I was the only rebellious one there. So a lot of people were staring at me. Anyway. When we reached J8, we decided to take neoprints! Yay! We took twice and the first set of neoprints had colour problems with our school tie, which is mostly green with black and grey stripes. And the second set were more like decorated photographs. I don't like that photography-look. It's so boring. But anyway. Here are the neoprints, except for one which I dislike so much I decided not to put it in. Hehe.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I guess you can tell which are from the first set and which are from the second. And just in case you really can't tell which is me, I'm at:
the bottom right in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last neoprint,
the upper left in the 4th and 6th neoprint,
and middle in the 5th neoprint.
But I bet you don't want to know anyway so what's the difference. And yes, I admit that my scanning skills are very bad. So anyway, after taking neoprints, we decided to eat at McDonalds. However, Hanissa and I felt like eating KFC food so we bought KFC food and brought it into McDonalds so that we can eat with our batchmates. I bought the irresistable Cheese Fries from KFC and the iced milo from McDonalds so I guess I'm being fair to McDonalds. Hehe. Then these 2 guys came in with a pierced ear each, spiky hair and both in black shirts and they were so cute! Really. One was short and the other was tall and they sat at the table in between the 2 tables we occupied. And we were like grinning at each other and nudging each other. And we couldn't stop looking at them because, like I said, they were very very very cute! Then after we finish eating and all we decided to go home. As soon as we got out of McDonalds, we were all like shrieking and talking about how cute they were. But anyway I wouldn't go after guys like that because even though they're nice to look at (ahem), they just don't seem approachable.

Then we took the MRT home. By the time we alighted at Jurong East Interchange, there were only Siti and me left. We went to Aries first because I wanted to look at earrings, but there weren't any nice ones, so I bought this thick white headband instead. It looks super cute.

I guess I'm just too lazy to blog about Teachers' Day and all that in detail so I'll just summarise stuff.

So anyway Teachers' Day I had to stay back to complete my late homework and I became late. I stopped at Lot 1 at Chua Chu Kang first and got Jumbo Pencils for my teachers and an extra yellow soft toy rose for Ms Tan. Or should I say Mrs Ng? Ohwells. I find soft toys super cute and irresistable so I just HAD to get that rose for her. So I took the MRT again but unfortunately I was blur enough to go the wrong way. So I became later than late and to think my friends reached school already. Then when I was walking to school it started raining quite heavily and I reached school a bit drenched. Then blah blah, gave out the presents, then the rest decided to take neoprints at JEC. But unfortunately I just reached there and I had so many presents to give out that I couldn't go, and although Hong Zhang wanted to go too, he didn't go. He said he didn't bring his wallet. Ohwells. And Shawn only spoke a sentence to me (which was 'Hi.') throughout the whole thing but I guess it was my fault too because I didn't go up to him after that. Man, Shawn grew so tall. And we went to talk to Ms Lim and she didn't accept my present but instead gave me a huge lecture on stuffs (which I didn't really comprehend but never mind.) And by 'we' I mean Hong Zhang and I. Aww, so sweet of him to stay back when the rest actually either went to take neoprints or went home. Then at 4pm we were chased out by the teachers. And I saw Luqman and ohmygoodness I heard the impact of voicebreak. So weird to hear him speak lower than before. Then I went to the bubbletea shop wih Hong Zhang and he didn't want me to treat him even though I wanted to. Sheesh, it didn't feel like the old times anymore. But he said it was because I had been treating him since Primary (don't know what) so I guess it's okay. Even though it did feel weird to not treat him. Then we talked under the void deck near there and we went home. The End of Teachers' Day Eve.

On Teachers' Day, I went to Amanda's house at Bukit Batok for Literaure PT (sheesh, I hate Literature). And there were many NCC people or something like that standing aroung the MRT stations with tin cans. Since I know what it feels like to be holding a tin can, I donated every time I saw one. Which was many times. Okay, maybe I just donated most of the time. Haha, I'm such a kind soul. Then on the way back after the project thingy there weren't any more because their shifts were over. So sad. I had gotten ready so many ten cent coins. Then I called Chin Woei because I remembereed that the day before I was supposed to go to the library with him but I cancelled because I was doing homework at school. Then we went to the library and I couldn't borrow books because my Ez-Link card is blocked. Then since Chin Woei didn't want to go home because of his results, we went arcade first. I didn't do anything except hang around. Then we had lunch at McDonalds. We saw Irene there and Irene thought differently. Like she thought we were going on a date or something. So Chin Woei clarified the whole thing and I said I had to go home even though I didn't have to. That's because he was getting boring, talking about his crush all the time. Unfortunately, he made me promise not to reveal her name so that's why I'm saying 'his crush' instead of her name. Sheesh, I wish somebody would chat on the phone with me other than Chin Woei because he really can't stop talking about her and although it used to be okay with me, it's seriously geting boring because he keeps asking for advice. Then I have to dig out some advice to make him stop asking. And my parents are getting suspicious about him because he keeps calling and smsing me. To think that they could even suspect anything about him. I mean like, he's so not my type. Eeww. *shudder* Sigh. I'm seriously missing chatting on the phone. Instead of just giving random advice on the phone. I better stop here because I think this entry is getting too long and if it is too long, Hong Zhang will complain. xD And take note that I took 2 days to write this entry but I'm still publishing it as 2 September anyway since that was when I started writing this entry.


i'm still here.
9:29 pm