`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Okay. I don't know where to start. Aahh I don't like it when I switch on the computer and I forget what I was going to blog about. Anyway.

Hmm.. okay so the fasting month has started. So far I haven't died yet. Although it wasn't really that good today during training. Especially during break. Turn one way and you see yearmates eating food (like that irresistable Lays!!) and drinking cold drinks. Turn the other way and you see the Sec 2 ma'ams eating and drinking too. And when Diy and I faced in between the Sec 2 ma'ams and our yearmates, we saw a cup of instant noodles on the table on the other side of the canteen. It was so tempting. Luckily, we didn't run rounds around the track. I think I wouldn't be able to stand that. I mean like, after Physical training, our mouths were already like, bubbling. And when we wanted to swallow our saliva, all we got to swallow were the bubbles.

This is all I will blog for today. My mom's complaining that I blog too much. Bye bye. =)


i'm still here.
9:37 pm