`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Thursday, October 05, 2006


Sigh. Actually I'm very very very tired and I'm not so sure what to blog about but I shall anyway. Sigh. Okay fine. Let's start.

So. I went to the dentist yesterday during Philosophy. I was so nervous about it, and the male dentist could tell it too because he said, "Are you nervous? You seem very nervous." But anyway, he said my 'teeth are very very clean', which isn't as bad as I expected it to be.

Then after school there was English Oral Examinaations. I screwed it up. Mann. I can't believe I screwed up my precious chance. Blame it on being too nervous and being too thirsty. I stumbled a lot and paused when I shouldn't just because I was too thirsty OR I needed to take a deep breath to relax a bit. But anyway taking deep breaths didn't help at all because I sscrewed it up all the same. And I was surprised when she asked the Conversation question. Really. I expected her to ask like, "Have you ever been to a concert before?" and I had already prepared my answer for it during the 8 minutes preparation time. But no, she didn't. Instead, she asked, "So, tell me, what kind of music do you listen to?" So I stared at her for 2 seconds before recovering and answered that I listen to pop music most of the time. Quite a mistake I made there, because my favourite band ISN'T a pop band, though I DO listen to pop music most of the time. If I had answered like, Nu Metal, then I could talk about Linkin Park, because Linkin Park is a Nu Metal band. But no, I stupidly answered Pop Music, and so I had to talk about Avril Lavigne and Ashley Simpson. Mann, I lied so much. I said a bit about Avril Lavigne's history (which I wasn't quite sure about), and I continued by saying, "Another pop singer I listen to is.. ermm.. ermm.. er.. mmm.. mmm.. em.. Ashley Simpson." Which is an obvious lie, and she wrote something down on the piece of paper. And I can't believe I said that I like Ashley Simpson because:

"After I had listened to her songs a few times, I found her picture on the Internet and I thought she actually looks very pretty."

I still can't believe I said that. I mean, since when have I loved Ashley Simpson? I had to laugh a little when I said it because I was so horrified at what was coming out of my mouth and I had to cover up my lie. I mean, really. Ashley Simpson? Come on lar. So totally not my style. Eek. Yikes. *pukes*

Anyway after the horrible terrible vegetable orals, I met up with Diy, Sal and Xiaowei near the canteen. Charlotte wasn't there yet because she was still stuck at orals. It was supposed to be a year meeting but so many people didn't turn up because they wanted to mug for EOYs. Sigh. I have to admit that I cried for a while after my orals. Yes, I screwed up THAT much. Enough to make me cry. But Diy was there and she tried to console me even though I think she didn't know what exactly to say. Hmm.. and when I was crying and Diy was consoling me, Sal and Xiaowei mysteriously disappeared. I guess they felt uncomfortable around a crying person. I don't blame them, anyway, because I would feel unconfortable too. Haha but don't worry, I won't cry so often.

Ok I'll finish off now. Bye.


i'm still here.
8:36 pm