`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Hi again. Hmm so anyway here's all the stuffs that I remember happened.

My parents and I went to Johor Bahru on Sunday. We left home at 6:15pm with my father blaming me for us being late, then we fetched my mother from her workplace. Then we went straight to Johor Bahru and broke our fast near the customs. Or is that what it is called? Never mind. We went to Angsana and shopped for a bit, then we went to Danga Bay. I broke fast with 2 samosas and some mineral water, then ate a Sata (no, not satay) and drank fresh orange juice at Angsana, and drank a big cup of watermelon juice at Danga Bay. Which means I drank a lot but ate very little. A good way to overcome hunger. Notice that the drinks are not so sugarish. At Danga Bay, there were lots of things being sold. We got my elder sister a red jacket and a Billabong bag, and my younger sister a white shirt with sparkly letterings. My mom bought a baju kurung for herself for Hari Raya and a shirt. All these were from Danga Bay. I didn't bother much about things for myself because back at Angsana, I had gotten a shirt with my name (as a logo) embroidered. Hmm.. ya and there was this guy who winked at me even though his girlfriend was there and another guy who waved at me flirtatiously. Both times, I wanted to tell my mother but everytime I wanted to, either she would say something or I suddenly had no guts to. So in the end I didn't tell her. But I wouldn't go out with guys like that anyway because they are too flirtatious and totally not my type.

I slept the whole of yesterday! =) Well, almost. We had a Children's Day holiday. So anyway, I woke up at 5:15am to have pre-dawn meal, went back to sleep at 5:40am, woke up again at 11am, lazed around watching my elder sister try out her new bag, showered at 11:30am (yes, I know it's late), lazed around doing nothing much at 12.00pm, self-taught myself Japanese at 12.30pm, fell asleep doing so at 1.30pm, woke up again at 6pm, talked with my elder brother until 6:30pm, did nothing much until breaking of fast at 7pm, ate until 7:30pm, continued with my Japanese until 8pm, fell asleep until 10pm, woke up and talked to my elder sister a bit until 10:30pm and went to sleep super-early. So basically I spent the whole day learning Japanese language and sleeping and lazing around.

This led to me being high today. Hmm.. so anyway, Miss Rugdee told us about the deadline of our Portfolio being extended to after the EOYs. Then we had Aesthetics, which is currently Dance module. So we had a dance choreography assessment. Of course, Miss Amy said at least 70% of the steps must be Cha Cha, which she taught us. I think my group did pretty badly for it but never mind. We did have fun. But me, having to take a girl's role, had to twirl a lot, unlike those taking the guy's role. Yes, because of the absence of guys, we had to split to take roles of different genders.

I saw many many ma'ams today. I saw Joyce ma'am many times, I saw Amy ma'am, Nicole ma'am, Junru ma'am, Hui Qi ma'am, Luvarnia ma'am, Wei Ming ma'am, Dawn ma'am, Geraldine ma'am, Jianing ma'am and possibly Shu Han ma'am. Of course, I greeted all of them. Except for a few, namely Mei Ling ma'am, Jianing ma'am (in the morning), Yinqi ma'am and Min Jia ma'am because there were teachers around and anyway they were too far.

There is this scar on my right leg because of Diy. She kicked my leg in the canteen (and Amy ma'am was there, okay!) and it hurted so much I had to humiliate myself by hopping around holding my leg. And I was actually about to cry but I stopped myself because what's the point of wasting tears? But it really hurted a lot. Hmph! Diy is going to pay for it. The scar is still red now, but it's turning brown. Eek.

Oh ya and I was suffering from flu all day. Everybody was, anyway.

Oh ya and now I can identify most of the Japanese characters except for a few I get confused with. I can read a sentence but it takes time (I stammer a lot) but if the sentence is something I have heard before, then I can read it quite well. One of my goals is to be able to read and speak Japanese well after all.

And talking about reading. Tomorrow is my English orals. Aahh. Damnit. I still don't know how to pronounce the word 'pure'. I hope I don't flunk it because this is my last chance to bring up my English marks. I think.

I don't know why but I miss trainings very much.

And I owe Adriana a birthday present and Miss Tan (or should I say Mrs. Ng) one too. And my brother's birthday is coming up and I better get him a nice present because he bought me mine again after I lost it 4 days after he gave it to me. And I'm thinking of getting my mother another watch because the watch I gave her had this broken thing and the glass came off once. So maybe I should stop going to the bookshop so often.

I think that's all for now.


i'm still here.
8:44 pm