ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Harlow, harlow! Okay, okay, there's a few changes in my schedule now (not that you're interested anyway). This is my new [horrible] schedule.
12 Nov: Religious class, mug for GP
13 Nov: School
14 Nov: School
15 Nov: School
16 Nov: Primary School Speech Day
17 Nov: Hari Raya Celebrations (Sec)
18 Nov: Religious class, mug for religious exams, dinner
19 Nov: Religious class, mug for religious exams
20 Nov: Optional religious class for revision
21 Nov: Optional religious class for revision
22 Nov: Optional religious class for revision
23 Nov: Optional religious class for revision
24 Nov: Optional religious class for revision
25 Nov: Mug for religious exams
26 Nov: Mug for religious exams
27 Nov: Religious IMPORTANT exams
28 Nov: Religious IMPORTANT exams
29 Nov: Religious IMPORTANT exams
30 Nov: Religious IMPORTANT exams
04 Dec: Religious IMPORTANT exams
05 Dec: Religious IMPORTANT exams
Now this isn't as bad as it first was. But the schedule has extended, and that's not good because it means I have less days to relax. But note that I have Primary School Speech and Prize-Giving Day the day after what I called 'School'. Since they would see me the day right after 'School', they would see me tanned and muscular. Lol. But being tanned isn't good news to me. It's bad news, but anyway, I doubt it would matter to anyone reading this blog. Not that anyone would want to read my blog, anyway, unless they're patrolling to see that I don't badmouth school people I should respect. You know what I'm talking about, but don't worry, because I love my head too much. If you understand what I mean.
Anyway. I've gotten back my student report. Sickeningly enough, I got a GPA of less than 3. Oh, anyway, as a belated answer to Sherwin's question, GPA stands for Grade Point Average. Anyway. I know I have to work much harder next year and I shall, because I have been slacking this year. But the thing is, it's very difficult for me to pull up my History grades because no matter what I write, they always want more elaboration.
Let's move on from the horrible subject of school. Okay, yesterday, my cousins came to visit our house for Hari Raya. No, the Hari Raya season isn't over yet. Anyway, I accompanied my favourite cousin (on my mom's side) the entire day. He's so adorable! Not just the looks, but his personality, too. We played together the entire day and I had fun. My elder sister saw and she said to my elder brother, "Look, that's your childish sister." But at least I had fun.
Anyway, if you happen to wonder, my adorable favourite cousin is approximately 5 years old. Lol, what were you expecting?
Anyway, we played hide-and-seek, and this fighting game, which I gradually understood how it is played. It's actually a computer game brought to life. You know, those with the 'life left' meter, and if you hit enough and the enemy's life meter is used up before yours is, then you win, like that. I know how much little kids love to win, so I kept 'dying' and letting him win.
Hmm.. I was just thinking about my ex-teachers' last messages for me. Not that they died, but last messages as in before we were dismissed for the last time as a class. Miss Lim's was, "Ain, don't be too fashionable outside." Of all things to say... Anyway, Mr Ng's was, "Ain, don't be so blur next year ah." Lol. I told him, "I'll try." And I will, because I know how being blur DOESN'T help bring my grades up. Sigh.
Okay, whatever lar, I'm going to mug for my GP which is like, 2 days after tomorrow. Sigh. I'll do it later.
Oh yeah, anyway, Jia Ying, Diy and I took some neoprints, but I can't post them yet because I'm too lazy to scan them in for now. And I also took neoprints on the same day with Diy, Jia Ying, Xin Xuan, Lishan, Jiun and Yvonne, I think but I can't remember well. We saw some ma'ams there at Far East Plaza, but I shall not mention the year due to fear of losing my head. Lol.
Okay, I shall stop now and start mugging for my GPs. Eeuurrgghh. Okay, I shall stop NOW. Bye bye.
i'm still here.
6:14 pm