ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Harlow again! I went to school today for year meeting but not many yearmates turned up. Of course, I was late by more than an hour but that was because I didn't know there was year meeting today. Okay anyway, we didn't really do much serious discussion. Then we went out for lunch and also to go window-shopping too. So we went around Orchard Road, to Takashimaya and Wisma Atria, I think.I'm not quite sure. Anyway. First we at at Food Republic and I couldn't finish my food. Neither could Jia Ying. I was still full somehow. Okay, then we went to Starbucks because some of our yearmates felt like drinking coffee. We were supposed to go there to discuss about Talentime but we ended up gossiping most of the time. Then we went into Esprit and looked around, then to Topshop. I found out that Jia Ying's taste was totally different from mine. But at least I could still accept her taste. Oh ya, actually Jia Ying wanted to go for a pedicure but I think she forgot all about it. And oh ya, we saw Jie Ning ma'am at Esprit. Mona was trying on a hat and she didn't even realise that Jie Ning ma'am was near her. And when she and Diy finally realised it, they ran away towards us. It made Jie Ning ma'am notice us. Lol. Talk about running away to be unnoticed. Okay, then I took then train home with my yearmates. At first Jia Ying dropped her coins right after we stepped on the escalator so none of us could help her. But then Diy and Mona saw that the train was coming and rushed to take the train. Charlotte and I were like, "Huh?" but we ran after them anyway. Then the train left, leaving Jia Ying and Huan Ying behind. I think it was mean to leave them behind. So at the next stop, Newton, all of us came out of the train, Charlotte calling Huan Ying and me calling Jia Ying. But then Diy and Mona said, "But it's impossible for them to know which cabin we're in," and they rushed back into the train, leaving Charlotte and me behind. Anyway, I found out that Jia Ying was not taking that train but Huan Ying was. So we waited for the next train so that we could accompany Huan Ying. Sigh. After they got off the train, I fell asleep all the way to Jurong East Interchange. Then I went to the Bus Interchange, where people wait for bus numbers 333, 143 and 334. Okay, I admit I was sleepy and all. So after waiting for some time, I saw this bus with something like 333. So I boarded. I didn't realise it was 334. So I went all the way to Jurong West. I had to walk in the rain to the other bus stop and wait for 333. Sigh. How stupid can I get?
I'll post the neoprints some other time.. Later maybe?
i'm still here.
5:33 pm