`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Thursday, December 21, 2006


Sigh. Okay, I know I'm guilty of not having blogged for the past don't know how many days. I've just been too busy and lazy. Yes, even though that sounds ridiculous. Anyway, moving on.

I'm getting used to having muscle aches now. It means muscles. Yay! But the erm.. process of making muscles (??) is very tiring and painful. Mostly, it's just my arm muscles and feet muscles which hurt. Yes, feet, not leg. I just discovered that. But sometimes everything else hurts too. Like the calves, upper thigh muscles, and the muscles at the ribcage. Somewhere around the ribs, at least. Well, whatever.

Til here for now. Bye.


i'm still here.
10:21 pm