`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Tuesday, January 16, 2007


Haha. I know it's been 2 weeks since I last blogged but I already said that when the school term starts, it's going to be 2 posts per month. Okay, so.

I think my new class is alright. I mean, it's not bad. The people sitting on my sides are Anthea and Gladys. I think it's going to be hard falling asleep in class with them cracking jokes everytime. But they can be very serious during lessons. Like, seriously. They take down notes so it kind of motivates me to take down notes too. Oh yeah, anyway, we elected the Class Committee today and I'm Malay Rep again. I guess I'll stick to that post because it's so easy. Even though I don't enjoy talking to Mr. Melhan because I feel so awkward with him speaking perfect Malay all the time. Oh yeah, anyway, I like my Mathematics teacher. She jokes all the time and laughs all the time too. Oh, and she tells us all about her life, which is very interesting. And the way she teaches makes the topic seem very easy. Oh and I'm starting to find Philosophy not that bad. I mean, I used to sleep during Philosophy lessons last year, and now I don't. So, there's an improvement. Anyway, I resolved to do better this year. So I am trying. Even though I still have problems completing all my homework on time. Oh, and I still sleep during Research Studies and sometimes also Assembly, but Assembly is more difficult to sleep during because there are teachers present.

Yeah, and I already got booked once for low socks. at the busstop across the road from school. Urgh. I was so pissed. The prefect who booked me took the same bus as me and she kept bugging me to pull up my socks in the bus even though she booked me already. Oh yeah, and she kept talking to me like I was this person who is very slow in understanding. So anyway, now I'm wearing my socks super high. The prefects this year are too strict, it's inhuman. I mean, seriously. They are super strict. Urgh. They expect us to look like we have no life. At least understand that we're teenagers. We need a life. They need a life.

Anyway, for Aesthetics module this term, I'm doing Food and Nutrition! Yay! It means cooking in the kitchens which we used to pass by last year and could only smell the aroma. So far, I have made hot milo, sandwiches, papaya boat, chrysanthemum tea, konyaku jelly and lor mai kai. We did chrysanthemum tea, konyaku jelly and lor mai kai today but I wasn't much help to my partner, Gladys, because of my horrible cramps. It was hurting so much, I couldn't stand the pain when I stood up straight. Sigh. Anyway. The chrysanthemum tea Gladys and I made was very very very very very very bitter, so we drank a bit and poured the rest down the sink without Mrs Williame looking. Haha. Shh, don't tell her. The lor mai kai was okay. The aroma was very appetizing, I kept being tempted to eat it at school. So I ate one and brought the other one home. I shared it with yearmates, anyway. The konyaku jelly was okay but it wasn't sweet enough for me.

Sheesh, my cramps are trying to kill me.

Anyway. Next week, we're making neslum and chocolate chip cookies or something like that. Hehe.

Sigh. New steps to learn. I just hope I can balance schoolwork and CCA.

Anyway, Sara is thinking of joining Malay Dance instead of Red Cross. Haha. I told her to join Red Cross but just don't join the competitions. Yeah, but eitherways I think she signed up for the trials/interview for both. But seriously, I think it's up to her what she wants to join. She's going to have to stick to it for the entire year, though. I was thinking like, if maybe by the end of the year, she decides that Malay Dance is not her kind of thing, I'm going to ask her to join Red Cross again because it's already confirmed to be super duper looper whooper enjoyable. It's like, guaranteed.

Sigh. Okay. Not talking about school. I don't know why but I'm still not over it. I miss being with him a lot even though it's like so far away already. It's like, I think about it and it gets me all emo. I think it's... sad. I don't know. Over the past few days, I've been very emo about it. Yeah, and everytime I feel emo about it during dance practice, I would go out of the classroom alone. I guess I just didn't want to spoil the atmosphere in the room for yearmates. Yeah, but I think Jia Ying knows me so well, she knew everytime I was feeling emo. Well. I emptied it out to her yesterday. Not all, because I didn't want to trouble her, but yeah, I did empty some of it out to her. Little enough so as not to cry. Sigh. I don't know what's wrong with me, can? I just miss him. I guess I still do love him a lot. Stupid me. But anyway. Thanks Jia Ying, for always being there and understanding me. I really appreciate it. Thanks all yearmates, really, for tolerating me whenever I break down. I love you guys a lot. I know, like Jia Ying always tells me, "Yearmates are always there for you." But still. These feelings aren't so easily disposed of now.



When I hear it, I think of you.
When I sing it, I cry thinking of you.

Anyway. Get well soon, Jia Ying. The reason I bothered to blog today was because I wanted to tell you to get well soon. Aren't you touched? Take care of yourself, okay? Dance practices aren't half as fun as when you're there.

And Diy sprained her ankle today during PE. At least that's what she told me. She wanted to catch the ball and just sprained it. She said she didn't know how to treat her sprained ankle. She didn't even remember how to bandage it. Anyway, in the end a teacher did it for her. Sigh. But anyway, the teacher couldn't expect Diy to treat herself, right? Yeah, then Diy was limping the entire day. I tried to help her by carrying her stuff and all that during lunch and after school. The other yearmates also tried. But Diy was so stubborn. She wanted to walk around a lot even though she sprained her ankle. We were trying to get her to just sit down, especially during dance practice, but she insisted on standing and practicing with us. And when we wanted to go down to the canteen, we asked the other yearmates if they wanted anything, but again, Diy insisted on following us. So we told her to take the lift with Jiun, but then she insisted again to take the stairs with us all the way down from the 4th floor to the basement. So we scolded her and she took the lift with Jiun. But it's the caring kind of scolding. Really, we were all so worried for her yet she was so insistent. Yeah and in the canteen, the crowd was quite violent so we were looking out for Diy just in case someone pushed her and she fell or something. We were standing in a group and I walked away just to throw something in the bin. When I came back, Diy was gone. So I started to panic a bit and asked yearmates, "Where's Diy?" and Charlotte and Huan Ying looked a bit panicked too and then Mona pointed to her. She was like standing in the crowd looking blur. Then we scolded her for walking off by herself in the heavy crowd even though we were all so worried for her. And she could still say, "Really? I didn't know yearmates were so caring." Sigh. Anyway. If you're reading this, Diy, just wanted to say take care of yourself and don't overexert yourself during training tomorrow, okay?

Okay, I guess I should not procrastinate any longer and stop blogging now. Sigh. I kind of regret now for leaving all my homework til today. But never mind. I shall do as much as I can. Well, goodbye and goodnight for now.


i'm still here.
8:08 pm