`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Thursday, February 22, 2007


Haha. Okay so today is Thursday and I'm happy tomorrow is a Friday and the next day would be Saturday. And I'm grateful that there would be Student Leaders' Investiture (??) tomorrow because it means no lessons and early dismissal and no homework-rushing for tonight. Even though there is Research Studies project proposal possibly due tomorrow, my group, consisting of my dearest darling Mona, Charlotte and Huan Ying (and of course, me), decided to take the risk and not complete it because some people say it's due on 28 February and some say it's due tomorrow. But currently I feel like doing homework, which is quite a rare thing. Okay, next.

I went through today looking forward to Lunch and after school, living for it, because I missed yearmates badly. I didn't see them in the morning other than Rasyidah and Wen Jing. It was Literature (BORING), Chemistry (not bad but I had to ignore the lesson and complete my Mathematics assignment) and Mathematics (which was okay except for when the teacher called me to go to the front to do the Maths thing and she started chatting with me and not realising that I don't know what to say to her). Then it was Recess, and even though it was the same block as Diy, I couldn't eat with her because my group was supposed to be discussing Service-Learning project. Supposed to. Only 5 of the 9 turned up where we sat, but it ended up that the other 4 were sitting together elsewhere, discussing the project and being productive unlike the other 5 of us. So I kind of wasted my recess away. Then it was Literature AGAIN, and then Philosophy. Fortunately, Nina got that extension of deadline for the presentation and reflections journal for us, otherwise I wouldn't be able to survive the entire one-hour block of Mr. Lim. Well, actually all of us wouldn't, because majority did not have enough time and understanding of the topic to do it. I think it was on Kant's Deontological Theory and of course I couldn't understand what 'not a means to an end but as an end itself' meant. Anyway, recently we've been loaded with, no, not money, but HOMEWORK. Especially Mathematics. I mean, I don't mind Mathematics, but I think the homework load is really too much recently. I mean like, seriously. Okay, back to the day. Then it was lunch, and I ate with yearmates of course, then it was Malay, and half the time the teacher was talking about responsibility of handing in homework, but he was using the Malay word for it and I didn't understand that it meant 'responsibility' but I didn't care anyway. Then the other half of the block was spent on doing corrections, but I did not hand in any Malay homework at all this year, so I did nothing. Finally, Mr. Melhan (yes, that's my teacher's name) noticed then he sat with me and Sakeenah who also did not hand in all of this year's Malay homework and he talked to us again about responsibility of handing in homework and how, if we need any help, we can approach him because he understands that Malay girls from our school are particularly weak in Malay Language. Then I asked him what that word meant then he realised all the time he used that word, I never understood, so he explained to me that it meant 'responsibility' and I felt stupid.

Okay then it was after school and I met with yearmates then Diy went for her Malay Dance and the rest of us went to the Library to do Research Studies. Including Jia Ying, who isn't in our RS group, but she helped us a lot anyway by giving us a whole topic to do our project on. Thanks a lot, Jia Ying. Then my stomach cramps started up badly again so even though I promised Jia Ying I would follow her window-shopping after RS discussion if one other yearmate went, I had to break that promise and go home. It was that bad but of course I didn't show it to them because I shouldn't trouble them so much. So Mona went with Jia Ying to Starbucks and I went home.

And Jia Ying, aka Jeng, I'm really sorry I couldn't go with you to make you feel better, but I do hope you really do feel better, and always remember that yearmates are with you and we love you loads, and if there's anything, just turn to us, even if all you need is a shoulder to cry on. =)

Hey, we do know that all that was just acting, it was all fake. We can't deny that we do observe you but I think the fact that it was intentionally acted out to cover it up is something we should be very appreciative about because we can see the effort put in just for all of us. We're glad for it but we do see through all that acting and we hope for the best for you, because we love you a lot. =)


i'm still here.
11:35 pm