ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
EURGH.
Does anybody mind asking Ain what she is doing blogging and blog-hopping in the wee hours of the morning when there will be History SA in a few hours' time.
PLUS she hasn't done her Philosophy journal and her overdue Literature essay and all her overdue Higher Malay homework.
And she doesn't even know what the questions of the Literature essay are.
AND all her overdue Higher Malay homework = All the Higher Malay homework given this year.
I'm thinking of changing blogskin. I guess I'm super contented with my yearmates already.
Okay discipline from bad to worse. At least finish half your Philosophy journal.
Okay, Ain. If you say so.
Crapping to myself again.
i'm still here.
3:19 am