ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Friday, March 02, 2007
Sigh. I think I might be suffering from stress. Although, from the amount of homework I do, it doesn't seem to show. But all this is so difficult for me to cope with.
Number one. History SA. I totally threw away all my hopes of getting more than a just-pass this year. Why? Because I spent 30 minutes on the first question which was worth 4 marks, 20 minutes on the second question which was worth 5 marks and 1 minute on the last question which was worth 6 marks. There must be something seriously wrong with my ratio. Eurgh. I ended up writing only 2 sentences for my 6-marks question. I am so going to fail this year. Sigh.
Number two. My Philosophy journal which I was planning to hand in today but was due yesterday is still with me. No, my incomplete Philosophy journal. I will hate myself for life if I won't be able to graduate to Secondary 3.
Number three. My Geography article response. It was due a couple of weeks ago and the grade will be considered for results this term. I suck, mann. I can't even do that. And I haven't been paying much attention during Geography lessons so I can't pull it up with the actual Geography SA result.
Number four. My Malay journal. I better do it fast. But it's not really as urgent as the earlier two. It's been due couple of weeks too.
Number five. My Malay article summary. This is not really urgent because the teacher understands that it is difficult. But it's also been due a couple of weeks.
Number six. My Malay workbook. Not really as urgent either but due since a gazillion years ago.
Number seven. My Malay essay. It's due today and it's quite urgent. Because almost everybody handed in. Which is the usual case, anyway. And I haven't done it yet.
Number eight. My Mathematics worksheet Revision. Due today but I'll try to do today and hand in tomorrow.
Number nine. My Chemistry Assignments. Note the 's'. There are two and one was due one or two months back. Sigh.
Number ten. My Standard First Aid exam. Which is tomorrow and I STILL have only read the first 20 pages on the Essentials of a First-Aider. Sigh. I MUST STUDY.
Number eleven. My SAs. I don't even know what my SA subjects are and when they will be. I only know that Geography SA will be on this coming Wednesday.
Number twelve. My task. I'm supposed to collate something and apparently all yearmates forgot to sms me about it. Yearmates, don't make my life difficult, can? I don't want to be calling everybody in this entire world.
Number thirteen. I am sleepy. This is a very bad symptom of not doing homework. But I MUST complete and hand in my Philo journal and Malay essay tomorrow no matter what and still have studied for SFA. Sigh.
Number fourteen. My Research Studies project. I know I'm supposed to do some sort of research but I don't know what and I am busy. But I'm not going to leave everything to the other group members.
Number fifteen. My Service-Learning project. I have to e-mail Amalina with some answers to some questions of the proposal by tomorrow but I don't have any answers.
Number sixteen. My Mathematics project proposal is due Monday and we haven't decided on anything much yet. We simply made assumptions.
Number seventeen. My Computer Studies project. The story-boarding is due on Monday and we haven't drawn the scenes in yet.
Number eighteen. Do you realise I have so many things to do tonight even though it's a Friday night? I have to do Philo journal, Malay essay, Service-Learning project proposal answers, Mathematics worksheet Revision and mug for SFA all by tomorrow. Geography article respoonse can wait till Monday. Sigh. And to think I'm currently already nodding off.
Let's just hope alarm clocks work on me tonight unlike it ever does. I plan to risk everything and sleep for a while first, then wake up at 12:15am to do my Philo. At least I can still mug for SFA on the MRT tomorrow. The CPR and choking procedure are somewhere stuck in my head because yearmates have been practicing all afternoon. They are so sick, can? At first it was supposed to be dance practice but then Jia Ying got tired and practiced the CPR choking procedure on the mannequin we borrowed. Then Jia Ying got tired of 'pumping', so she started molesting the mannequin. Then Diy got tired of trying to make us all practice our dance. So she also practiced her CPR choking procedure and got tired of 'pumping' and started molesting the mannequin too. I think they are sick people. Then they all practiced their First Aid bandaging skills and I became Diy's dummy. I was trying to do my Philo journal but I couldn't think of what to write. So I only stared at my foolscap thinking of what else to write and sticking out my hand when Diy asks me to, or doing whatever she asks me to. Haha. I had to take off my hair tie, clips and 'useful' headband just so that she could practice her Scalp bandage.
Today was Miss Christl Li's last day of teaching at RGS. She was such a great and cool History relief teacher. And even though I did not hand in all my History homework and I rarel pay attention to her dring lessons, I'm going to miss her loads and loads. One, for being such a cool teacher, and two, for her resemblance with one of my JC 1 seniors whom not I, but we, miss a lot. Sigh. Our class spent recess with her. We gave a a humongous brown teddy bear (bigger than my huge pink bear) which looks like Rebecca. And it has something like flaps over its eyes. Haha. When the flaps are down, it looks like Rebecca sleeping. When you push the flaps up, it looks like Rebecca awake! Really. Oh and we also gave her a black scrapbook. On every page, in register number order, there will be a note from eac student in our class. And we also bought a cake for her. I think the cake was delicious. And we were late for the next lesson, which was Geography, but Miss Leong, who is another great and cute relief teacher, was very understanding. Haha. I think all relief teachers are cool. Our PE relief teacher, Miss Lim, is cool too. She's a basketballer and she has a very funky character. I'm going to miss her loads when Miss Ong comes back from her maternity leave.
Oh well, back to doing all my work. Actually, sleeping and then do my homeowkr. Haha. Bye for tonight then.
P.S. I think yearmates are scary when they mug.
i'm still here.
11:18 pm