`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Thursday, March 01, 2007


Okay I decided that homework can wait for one more hour. Even though it's quite late already and I need sleep desperately because there's History SA tomorrow and I'm having a horrible headache.

I thought that my birthday would be just a, "Hey, happy birthday, Ain!" kind of birthday without many presents because that was my birthday last year. But I have to admit that when I entered class that morning, I forgot that it was my birthday. Again. xD As soon as I entered and said, "Hello!", everybody started singing a birthday song. Haha I was very touched. But at first I was confused and I wondered who they were singing it for. Then I realised. Haha so blur.
Here are pictures of presents from my family and classmates.

from my mom and dad, a huge teddy and a nail clipper

from my brother, a Japanese textbook and the CD

from my elder sister, a lollipop.
from Sara, a handphone accessory.
from Amalina and Rebecca, a white belt.
from Gladys, a 'useful' headband, a cookie candle and a painted clip.
from Anthea, a postcard.

Until after school, it was what I had expected my birthday to be like. Then my yearmates tricked me into going up and down the stairs from the basement to the 4th floor with Jia Ying to help take Diy's stuff so that they could delay me. From what? From seeing the birthday cake in the canteen. I didn't even suspect anything at all. And I was happy and very contented already that my yearmates remembered my birthday at all.

So I finally went down to the canteen with Jia Ying, holding Diy's calculator. I saw a group of yearmates and all I thought of was, "Yearmates!" So we went towards there, of course. They saw us coming. Then I saw a cake on the table but it didn't register in my brain that it was a birthday cake for me. Then suddenly they started singing a birthday song so loud that everybody in the canteen turned and looked. Then I was extremely very very very very surprised. Then I realised the cake was for me. Then I got very touched. Super touched. Extremely touched. I can't put it down in words. So I started crying. So malu lar. Too bad nobody took a picture of the cake. Then I thought it would be like that only -- fullstop. But that was a lot. It was much more than I expected already. But then, suddenly all the presents started coming out.

Here are pictures of presents from my darling yearmates.

from Charlotte and Mona, a bouquet of flowers
from Jia Ying, Mona and Charlotte, a necklace with a crown pendant (inside the box) and a purple letter.
from Jia Ying, a wrist cushion so that if I fall asleep doing my homework, my pen ink won't leak through all my papers anymore. xD

from Diyanah, a card with green dragonfly earrings inside

from the birthday cake, a Happy Birthday sign.
from Huan Ying, a light brown bear and a letter.
from Wan Jiun and Kai Zin, a Winnie the Pooh bear.

from Wan Jiun and Kai Zin, a card.
from Wan Jiun and Kai Zin, sung by all yearmates, a yellow card with modified lyrics of More Than Words.
from Daphne, a letter.

Haha. Yearmates stayed back with me in the end. Then at 4pm, Asyraf smsed me to tell me that he, Syahi and Hoirul were coming to my house already. When I read the sms, I was like, "WHAT??" because I thought they would sms me an hour in advance first so that I can get home in time. My sisters weren't at home so they couldn't help me meet them. So finally they left it outside my house door. I felt super guilty and I still do. Haha, if you guys are reading this, I'm really sorry, okay? Sorry!

Here is a picture of their presents.

from Syahiruddin, a big yellow teddy bear.
from Asyraf, a Tamaki Suou soft toy because I love Ouran High School Host Club.

Haha. Generally, this birthday was not what I expected it to be. It was much much better and I felt so loved and so special, thanks to my darling yearmates and other people. I guess turning what Jia Ying calls 'flirty fourteen' isn't that bad after all even though I still feel so old. Haha. It was nice, can? Yay, thanks yearmates so much! I was really really touched.

And thanks Ama and Becky for the belt. Haha you assumed that I am bimb! I tell you, I'm not, can? But I think it's nice. But anyway thinking so doesn't make me bimb. Haha.

Thanks Gladys for your presents, especially the 'useful' headband. Haha I know you missed me saying, "My hair!" right? But really, thanks for the headband. And it's so cool that you painted the clip red yourself. Oh yeah and the candle really looks like cookies haha.

Thanks Anthea for your postcard. Haha so cool, Ministry of Sound. I like the picture!

Thanks Syahi for the bear. I think it's cute! (although you won't be reading this anyway)

Haha thanks Asyraf for the Tamaki soft toy. I love it! It's a different soft toy from the others. =)

Thanks 202 for the birthday song! It was really touching AND it helped me remember that it was my birthday. Haha.

I love this year's birthday. It made me feel special. I can't stop thanking yearmates somehow. Really really thanks a lot, yearmates. It meant more than the world to me. <33

Too bad being fourteen doesn't help with reducing my homework load. =(


i'm still here.
12:40 am