`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Sunday, March 25, 2007


I can't take a long time to blog this time. I have yet to do my Individual Reflections for Literature.

I just wanted to congratulate those who took part in Talentime 07 and won. I mean from RGSRCY. =) Our unit won first for Modern Dance category and Group Song category. I am so proud of the ma'ams.

I wasn't there to watch them perform and I wasn't there to hear the results. I was confused about where to go and whether to come in and was on the phone with Diy when they began announcing the results. For your information, I came over from my class, so it wasn't a choice of whether to miss them performing or not. Sigh. So I told Diy not to put down the phone because I could hear clearly. And we won. And I teared in joy and half in shame right there outside Singapore Polytechnic and the people who walked past me stared. And after a long long time trying to know where the auditorium was, I finally saw a big big sign which clearly stated 'AUDITORIUM'. Okay, so I wasn't wearing my spectacles.

I'm glad that I put in so much time and effort into the cookies. I made it from 8pm to 3am and accidentally burned my thumb in the process, but I guess it's all worth it. And the tedious process of dipping the end of the straw (which was cut into four parts and flattened) into some red food colouring and 'chopping' it onto the icing, and using the end of a small satay stick to slowly, painfully colour in the hole in the middle (the mark of the hollow middle of the straw) and touching up the cross. I guess it was really really worth it. I am really really proud of them. =)

Hey, yearmates. Don't get upset, okay? Our dance was brilliant. Don't cry. It's really the process of training for Talentime that really mattered. We'll try harder and get through the Auditions next year. So don't cry. If you cry, I'll cry too.


i'm still here.
11:39 pm