`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Friday, April 27, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIY!!!!
You're fourteen and old, and You're Diy Mann!! (you know what I'm trying to say) I tried to find the cute excited photo of you but I can't find it, so now you'll just have to imagine your photo here. I'll post it up when I find it. Haha, I bet you like my present, with the FLATTERING cover page, the LAME story, the RARE Ain's handwriting and the PINK DAZZLING stuff. I picked them because they shine a lot, but YOU DAZZLE ME!!! (: And you chose pink yourself yesterday over the phone. BIMBO!
Okay, whatever, I hope you had a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASYRAF!!!!
You are now officially an old man. [Where's your beard?] Haha sorry I couldn't deliver my present to you like you did mine, but don't worry, I'll pass it to you during religious class. I had lots of problems brainstorming for your present, so if you see me on Sunday being very retarded, just try to understand that my brains are all squeezed out. I wasn't there to ensure a great day for you, but since you say you did, then GOOD FOR YOU!! I wanted to bake cookies for you and bring them on Sunday for your second celebration of oldness but my oven is very screwed so no cookies on Sunday. ): But never mind, you'll still get your present. (:
I hope you had a Harry Happy Birthday!

Okay, so 2.4km was postponed to tomorrow. We wasted like, one hour just sitting there waiting for the drizzle to stop because there was thunder and lightning. But eventually they let us off at about 4.15pm and the rain got heavy. So tomorrow I'll have to wake up early. I'm so not looking forward to it.

I wasn't really paying attention the entire day.

First period, PE. It was quite fun trying to climb the wall but I'm so horrible at that. Like, my toes and fingers really hurt after practice-climbing. Plus I'm like blur-sotong about belaying. I hope nobody dies. xD

Second period, English. Okay, I did pay attention. Nina's storyline was so cool! It's like, The Prisoner of Azkaban. I think Science Fiction is much more cooler than Crime Fiction but it's so difficult to brainstorm for a Science Fiction storyline.

Third period, my favourite lesson. RECESS!! I had intentions of coming back up early to touch up on Diy's present but I ended up being rather slow. Rebearkie was like trying to make Ama stop eating by counting calories. The biscuit that has a brand Tasty has like, 500 calories lar! 500 is a lot, you know. Ama was eating that plus another kind of biscuit and we were trying to check the amount of calories for the another biscuit but we couldn't find it. So our conclusion was that it has so much calories that they didn't put it on the packet. The result of this counting calories thing was, Ama treating me to Milo Milkshake! Because she asked me if I wanted to share with her. Haha, Abigail said Milo Milkshake is like, two days exercise, and she was drinking one cup by herself. Ama and I only need one day's exercise to burn it off, because 2 days/2 people=1 day each! Haha.

Fourth period, Geography. I didn't pay attention at all because I was too busy worrying over the lame story in Diy's card. I am so screwed for Geography. I have to torture myself into studying over the weekends. But how am I supposed to know what they were learning in class? Argh Ain, you totally don't rock.

After Geography lesson, Charlotte and I went for Health check-up. Charlotte didn't go yesterday because she had Angklung SYF. I had to re-check my eyesight because I forgot to bring my glasses the day before. But we had to wait for a long time for the Sec 4 class to finish first. Their class was so enthu about Book Day lar! They were practicing their skit outside the room, and it was so drama, especially the part one of them had to act shuai. I bet I looked retarded laughing to myself while Charlotte was climbing the railing of the stairs. Anyway, without glasses, my left eye is 6/06p which means it's perfect. BUT my right eye is like, 6/36, which definitely isn't equal to perfect eyesight. Actually I cheated a bit for my right eye without glasses because I could only read N and I had to squint to read that. But I memorised the second line, so I read three alphabets! Yay!

Fifth period, Biology. Charlotte and I missed like, three-quarters of Bio lesson, and Charlotte was really sad about it. Guess what, when I said, "Do I look like I even pay attention in Bio?", she said, "Yeah, you look like the multi-tasking type." I'm like, wow, that's a compliment for the tree behind me. Because I DEFINITELY CANNOT multi-task. I'm going to fail this term and get kicked out of school. I hope I won't but times in Ain's heart are bad now, and I don't pay much attention. I didn't pay attention in Bio when I finally came back. I had to touch up on Diy's present.

Sixth period, Assembly. We had a Sec 1 versus Sec 2 Humanities Competition thing and the top three people from Sec 2 really were like, wow! They could answer so many questions correctly, lar. Third round was open to the floor, and it was really funny seeing people run up and almost banging into Ms Wong. Anyway, in the end, the Sec 2s won. Everybody were released early because the Sec 2s had to change and maybe have a superlight lunch first? before the what? Loose Cannon? performance. I don't know. Or is it Louisse Canon?

Aiyah, eitherways. I spent most of that time touching up Diy's present too, then changed and rushed to the hall with my bag. I didn't have time to eat but it was okay. Anything for Diy. (: Then the performance started, and it was only like, one actor, one actress, but they were really veryvery funny and veryvery pro. I have to admit that I couldn't really catch all their speech because of their accent so I fell asleep for a few short whiles. But I really think they were very good. And extremely hilarious.

After the performance or whatever it was, I went down to the the canteen being supersupersuper blur about everything just because I was being blur about where to report. In the end, I didn't eat anything and then Cheryl Lee said, "Let's stretch," and pulled one of the people in the group along so the rest of us followed. It's quite nice doing stretching in a group because it isn't so awkward. Pretty soon, almost everybody in the canteen were stretching too.

Okay, then we waited at our assigned places for a bit less than one hour for the teachers to turn up. Mr Ben came in his normal green, and Gladys was like, "Green light is here. Go G-O GO!" Then the second teacher came and she was wearing red, so she was Red Light. And then we joked about Ms Ong going to be Yellow Light, and we went like, "Where is Yellow Light?" And Ms Ong really came in yellow, and Gladys was like, "OMG! Really eh, yellow light." Haha. Gladys, do you dream of the future at night? I think you do because your prediction was like, wow. Do you dream about what others are thinking and feeling too? Because there are some people I'm unsure of.

I've been catching a lot of Music buses recently, and I think that's cool. I love music buses. But they play the same songs and Katharine McPhee's Over It is like, stuck in my head. Instead of music stuck in my head, I should have homework and knowledge stuck in my head. But no, Ain is just the way she is and she can't change that. ):

Okay, I have to find my article to put together my Japanese Class project, since tomorrow morning is booked for 2.4km.

Oh, and JIAYOU 202! You can do it for Raffles Book Day because we rock and so does our skit! Cheryl Lee you can be a singer-composer when you grow up, and I'll support you. I'll be like, WOOO CHERYL LEE!! GO CHERYL LEE!! AAAAHHHHH!!! *faints*

JIAYOU Singing Committee! You can do it! Just sing the songs to yourself everyday and when you open your mouth, ta-da! It isn't really as hard as it seems. Sing louder, people! Otherwise your melodious voices won't reach the audience. Haha it's so fun to silence the class with our practices. (: See, so we should practice more, yes? [I don't hear any NOs.] Let's get a date when we can meet up after school and practice. Practice makes perfect! ZHANG JINGYI, you better remember the tune for BOTH songs. I told you, we really desperately need your volume! High Version people, learn from Zhang Jingyi, the class SUPERSTAR! *eyes of admiration* Your voices are really very nice people, and your control of your voice is very wowingly strong, but we need VOLUME, darlings! Sorry if I sound naggy but I thought that for once, I should be responsible. Haha, I can just imagine it, my grandchildren calling me Old Naggy Grandma Ain. ONGA? Or they can just call me ONG!

Whatever lar, Ain. You're being retarded. Anyway, I LOVE GLADYS, REBEARKIE, ANTHEA, AMA, and the computer! Thanks for being there for me when I feel down and never doubting me. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!! [and machine!] Rebearkie, you should wear your headband more often. You really look nice with your headband on even though it's not so ruffle-friendly. (: Anyway, 30th February and 31st April don't exist so when is your birthday? We'll make it BIG!!

THANK YOU ADRI for caring about me and making me not stone! Most importantly, for letting me know you'll be willing to listen. It means a lot more to me than you think it does. [Wait, Ain, how do you know how much she thinks it means?] Anyway, thanks LOADS and LOADS and TRUCKSFUL!!

YEARMATES, I love you! (:

I feel like a McSpicy.
I'm craving for McSpicy.

[This post is when Ain doesn't know why she feels like she does and so you can see she's being a retard. And a very good retard, too. (:]


i'm still here.
10:46 pm