ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Friday, May 11, 2007
Okay emo queen is back.
Whatever, Ain.
Exams were horrible. I won't talk about them anymore.
BECAUSE THEY'RE OVER.
They've been over since Wednesday 9.45am, but still. We had a holiday yesterday because the Sec 1s and Sec 3s were still having exams and we shouldn't disturb them. So I pigged out, which is a horrible thing to do when you want to lose weight.
Wednesday after last exam. I went to the library with Sara and helped her with her Mathematics. Well mostly I was reading Book the Third from A Series of Unfortunate Events (which is A Wide Window) while she was doing Math. I helped her with questions she didn't know how to solve, but I can't explain well, so I think she got more confused.
Then we borrowed a couple of books for after-exams leisure purposes. We borrowed A Wide Window and The Miserable Mill from A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Blue Girl, America, Subtle Knife and Kira-Kira. We really do judge books by their covers. Then we went home.
At home, I finished reading Kira-Kira and America. Sara practiced her Math for at least 2 hours. I don't know how long she practiced really, but I made her promise to do 3 hours, like me! The evening before my Math exam I did 71 Math questions on Indices. That's a lot for somebody like me. (:
The next day I took the opportunity to sleep in. I woke up at around 11am and stayed smelly until 2pm. That's how lazy I was. Then I read A Wide Window until I fell asleep. I woke up at 7.30pm and continued reading A Wide Window until I finished it. I was a pig. I ate 85% of a Mars bar and one side of a Kinder Bueno. I knew chocolate has a lot of calories but heck, I wasn't really in the mood to care. I regretted afterwards anyway, and I'm still regretting. I gave the other side of the Kinder Bueno to my brother, to say thank you.
My brother is really nice. Yesterday he went out at about 4pm and came back late, with another Japanese textbook for me. This one is Book II. I think he's a really nice brother and he's really very sweet. I lent him the Kira-Kira book because the book included some Japanese cultures, so I thought he might be interested.
Yeah I changed the blog song. Rebearkie and Ama might not be exactly happy, but still. The new song is Over It by Katharine McPhee. It's rather nice and it can be applied quite well to my feelings.
You know what? [No, of course you don't.] Saya sudah penat dengan ini semua. Saya mahu ini semua berakhir. Tetapi saya agak bahawa ini yang diA mahukan. DiA dengan sahabat-sahabat terbaik saya, dan saya keseorangan. Saya rasa seperti ada garisan antara mereka dan saya sekarang. Hmm. Agaknya saya tidak akan boleh dengan mereka lagi.
Ada perkara yang menyedihkan yang tertimbul dalam fikiran saya tadi. Sahabat-sahabat sekelas saya semua sangat dekat dengan sahabat-sahabat seCCA mereka. Setiap seorang daripada mereka bergembira apabila menemui sahabat-sahabat mereka itu. Tetapi saya takut menemui sahabat-sahabat setahun saya. Mereka telah menyakitkan hati saya sehingga saya takut dengan mereka. Macam mana boleh berlaku sebegini? Saya juga tida tahu. Saya hanya tahu bahawa saya takut berdekatan dengan mereka lagi, kerana mungkin mereka akan menyakiti hati saya lagi.
I guess you can say Ain seorang penakut.
Anyway. I have to make a decision between watching Pirates of the Carribean 3 with yearmates or with the gang. Or maybe I can watch with yearmates and drag the gang along. I don't know. But sooner or later, I'll have to make a decision. I can't possibly expect the gang to change their plans because of me again. But I can't let yearmates down either. Sigh, I hate making decisions like this. Then there's the possibility of watching a Harry Potter movie with some of the Harry Potter Fan Club members. I really miss the Harry Potter Fan Club. Then there's also a slight possibility of doing something with Rebearkie and Gladys and Anthea and Ama and the rest during the June holidays. Watch movie? Argh I don't know but watching movie three times a month WITHOUT any more weekly ALLOWANCE?? And the possibility of going to a buffet restaurant with the gang? That's a lot of money flying away. And there's still Rebearkie's present to get, and Hong Zhang's present and Syahi's present. At least I got the Mother's Day present already. Whew. And what with my recent tendency to spend a lot of money on looking good for self-esteem boost. Clips and clips and clips and clips and earrings and make up and bracelettes and whatnot. Ain should control herself more. Oh shucks I forgot there's also a possibility of neoprints. Aww maan, this is simply not fair. I really want my mom to withdraw some of the Mendaki money from last year.
Anyway. During the June holidays I hope to be able to sew some clothes for Stawbewi (yes that's my pink bear's name, Strawberry Shortcake), catch up on a lot of Japanese, attempt more of the keyboard at home, read a lot of teenage fiction, catch up on my studies, expand my wardrobe (MUSTMUSTMUST) and just sort out my feelings. Haha I bet half the 'good girl' things I wrote here won't be done. Sigh.
Anyway, before even thinking of what I will do for the June holidays, I'll worry about Raffles' Book Day skit. Singing committee darlings, we have to work much harder. I think we have to standardise several stuff and practice and practice lots and LOTS and make sure the volumes of both Melody and Accompaniment are okay and stuff like that. And WHO is going to hold the MIKE?? ARGH problem unsolved. I'll sleep on it every night.
Okay I should sleep soon. Tomorrow morning I'm going to visit the ORA booths at school. Just to buy Rebearkie's cup corn, peep into the K.S. Chee Theatre for Gladys, buy Diy's marinated chicken wing (argh the oil), buy Anthea's earrings and see how yearmates are doing with First Aid Duty. Then I'll go home and practice Jap and then go for Japanese Class. I think I'll fail the JLPT if my brother decides that I should take it with him. My Japanese is really horrible and my memory is bad. Sigh.
Then Sunday morning will be religious class and then it's mugging for RCV accreds and completing my tons and tons of overdue homework just so that my file won't be so thin when the teachers check them. Then maybe I'll go for a jog to burn off those fats and then prepare my uniform for World Red Cross Day celebrations on Monday.
Okay I'll go to sleep because I can't bear the pain in my right leg anymore. It really hurts a lot and I don't even know why.
i'm still here.
11:16 pm