ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Okay a quick entry and I'll start practising indices which I'm clueless about.
Just one quick short one, Rebearkie.
Malay and Geography were horrible, too. Now that I think of it, I did not finish any of my MYAs. Which is sad, really, but obviously it's really expected from somebody like me.
Tomorrow's the last exam. Mathematics, my favouritest subject of all time. I'm in love with Maths. It's safer than guys, at least.
But Mathematics paper will be mostly indices, and I haven't been paying attention all term. So obviously I'll have to figure Indices out myself, which is possible, because this is Maths I'm talking about, not History.
I hope I can finish my Mathematics paper tomorrow because I'm in desperate need of one subject where I score very well in. To lessen the negative impacts of my other papers. However, it's a bit too far, so say goodbye to RGS, Ain.
I need to know how to manage my time. Think faster, Ain.
My handphone isn't working. It refuses to switch on although it's battery is full. I can't figure out why. It's been like that since yesterday, so don't be pissed at me if I don't reply your smses. [Can I get a new handphone now?]
It's been a long time since Shippo appeared in front of our door. But now there's a new cat, about as young as when Shippo first came. The new cat, or more like kitten, is orange in colour, is a male, has a tail less than 5cm long, has big greenish round eyes, and looks beautiful despite its short tail. It really is beautiful. But it is different from Shippo in many ways. Shippo is black, grey, white and has a pink nose, is a female, has a long tail, has eyes which are more black, miaows often, is rather obedient and is intelligent. The new kitten is not obedient at all, and tries to run into our house and is restless and is not so intelligent. And the new kitten rarely ever miaows. But I think the new kitten is beautiful, anyway. We still haven't named it yet. My mom suggested Sesat, which is Malay for lost. My brother suggested Mikan or Mikun or something like that which is Japanese for orange. Whatever its name will be, I think it's adorable, anyway.
I am so looking forward to Raffles Book Day practices once more. I love singing. But the first practice after MYAs will be horrible because I bet they'd have forgotten the songs. I have a humongous problem regarding who is going to hold the mike. An accompaniment can't be the only one holding the mike. [Yeah and they made it me.] Usually Melody people hold the mike, but the problem now is that Melody is way louder than Accompaniment. Never mind, I'll worry about all this after MYAs.
Yesterday after school I was very depressed as well so I bought mascara and earrings. I've been spending lots of money to make myself feel better about the exams. And I've been pigging out on snacks a lot just so that I can mug. I need to be stricter on my diet.
Oh and when I came home just now, my dad, mom, brother and Sara were waiting for an electrician to arrive. Apparently there was a blackout in our house. Again. He said that the toaster was the problem, and the oven was leaking. When the toaster is plugged in, there might be a blackout anytime. And when you switch off the oven, there is a blackout, as well. Not switch on, but switch off. But he says, it's because the oven is leaking, but as long as we warm the oven once or twice a week, it would be back to normal. Hurrah for a non-faulty oven! Say hello to goodies soon, everybody! Okay, maybe not everybody.
Maybe I blogged a bit too long. Whoops, Rebearkie! I'll go practise Indices now.
i'm still here.
5:57 pm