ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Okay Ain is back. Again.
Okay so I can't be bothered to think about you anymore. It's just totally not worth my time. You are totally not worth my time.
Yesterday was World Red Cross Day celebrations. Equals to a day in school in Red Cross uniform. Which is quite cool, come to think of it. Ah well. I bet the History teacher thinks I'm a real loser.
Today is Tuesday. Equals to Aesthetics, which for now equals to Art. Ah well. I stayed up last night until 2am trying to finish up my colour wheel, but I fell asleep painting. I woke up this morning with a paintbrush in hand. I tried to complete it but I left out the Green section, anyway. I don't have that much time. I only started doing the Mona Lisa outline in school. I completed it during recess. Rebearkie is so sweet. She refused to go down for recess just because Gladys and Anthea and me were stuck in class doing Mona Lisa outlines. She shouldn't attempt to diet. But in the end we did go down anyway.
After recess was Art. As usual, the teacher's outfit was very colour-coordinated. We started doing the Mona Lisa paintings. I can't paint. Plus I'm slow. I spent three hours just on the face. Sigh. And we must complete by next week.
We spent CLE practicing for Raffles Book Day auditions. I really hope we get through. Nobody wants their efforts to go to waste.
It's so frustrating. Everything is. But the most frustrating of all came at the end of the day. Suddenly, somehow, I had to bring home and do the stupid playbill. Please, lar. Number one, it's totally not my job, and number two, I'm supposed to be studying for something important, cann? Hah. Tomorrow the class will get a shock of their lives. The playbill is going to look pretty bad. I'm not putting my heart into this.
My right earring hole infection is bleeding. Hmm. Doesn't mean anything.
We're getting our papers back tomorrow. I am so totally not looking forward to it. I dread, and yet has familiarised with, the word fail. Or limited. Or whatever that means the same.
Haha. Eight days to Rebearkie's birthday. Yes, I found out. Muahaha.
Sigh. Now to do the bloody playbill. So irritating lar.
i'm still here.
9:02 pm