`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Saturday, May 26, 2007


Today there was Open House. There seemed to be a lot of bimbos, says Mona, and I agree. I don't want to have so many bimbos as juniors. But that's not the problem. The problem is that some of them are so snobby and think they're so everything that you feel like slapping them across their faces. Like the one who refused Khaing Zin's sticker just now. If I were Khaing Zin, I'd be a bitch right back.

Oh well. When I was giving out stickers in the foyer with Khaing Zin and Huan Ying, I saw Rebearkie, who saw me with my fringe pinned up so disgustingly. I bet I looked like a nerdy nerd. Rebearkie went like, "Your hair is freakin' neat." in the way she always does. Haha, was that an insult or a compliment?

Well, anyway. My normal shift was at 7.30am to 9.30am, followed by marshalling shift at 9.35am to 11.35am, and covering up for Jia Ying's marshalling shift from 11.35am to 1.35pm. Except that, I left early from my normal shift to be able to change into uniform, and Siti kindly agreed to having Jia Ying's shift split into one-hour shifts. She did the 11.35am to 12.35pm, and I did 12.35pm to 1.35pm. Except that, she left a bit earlier to change out of uniform to do her Perbayu shift. To pass time, I successfully counted to 1000 with Siti during our 9.35am to 11.35am shift. It worked. By the time we were done, about half an hour had passed. I did it too with Khaing Zin, but we counted up to 1240+. Our aim was 2000, or so Khaing Zin said. We stopped because there were no prefects or PSLs around to guide the new mother-daughter pair so we had to do it. At first Khaing Zin did it but then she decided that since Huan Ying and Daphne had arrived to take us over, she would run back to them to tell them that we wouldn't be back. So I continued guiding the pair while she went back. I stupidly left my wallet behind, but I got it back quite a long time after that. I realise that I don't really know what's so good about our school. I mean like, yeah, the way our school works is great and everything, but I can't find anything special to talk about. Other than the variety of facilities available, the variety of CCAs and other lame stuff. Haha, goes to prove that I'm lousy.

Anyway. Today many of my yearmates were sick, but we came anyway. I had flu, sore throat, phlegm and a headache. Sigh. I came home with a tummyache. And now I think I'm having rashes too.

Tomorrow is Sunday. Which means that there'll be religious class tomorrow morning, and it's the last religious class for this semester. Which means that I shouldn't miss it, but I am, anyway. There's some META Charity Walk or something along that lines that I'm supposed to help out at, and my shift is almost the entire day.

I think the black and white buttons clip Miss Leong and Ms Chen gave was supercute. Cuter than the bunny one, which was also cute. Haha. I intend to wear it sometime, I just have to figure out a hairstyle.

I have to admit, I don't really like my blog song. I mean, I like the lyrics, the tune, and the way it fits me now, but I don't like Christina Aguilera's voice. Somehow, it sounds rough. There was actually another version of the song, sung by another singer. I think it was much nicer, more clear and 'open' voice, but then the lyrics didn't fit me. Sigh. Okay, never mind.

Books I've finished reading since exam period: A Series of Unfortunate Event [books 3 and 4], Northern Lights, Subtle Knife, Spiked!, Boyproof, Kira-Kira, America, Ball Don't Lie, Things Not Seen, Elsewhere, Blue Girl. Currently, I'm halfway through reading Don't Think Twice. I can tell very well that my parents aren't happy with me reading so many storybooks. They want me to read up on my Geography. Sometimes I feel hardworking and read my Geography even without them telling me, but when that happens, they don't notice. So they think I'm reading storybooks all the time, which is only three-quarters true. But I can't see what's so wrong with enjoying reading storybooks. I mean, some other parents would do anything for their kids to even pick up a storybook. Sigh. I don't mean anything bad. I'm just asking, where's the sin in reading storybooks?

Okay I'm feeling tired. I shall continue reading and then fall asleep somewhere in the middle. I just hope I'll get my page back tomorrow.


i'm still here.
10:25 pm