Okay. I stole pictures from Khaing Zin's and Jiun's blogs over the past few days, so sorry if you've seen all of them.
Open House day, last Saturday.
Lishan, Wen Jing, Jiun and me were camwhoring in the J Block classroom in our uniforms. I know I look weird in uniform but never mind. And I know my beret is over-clothed. Why me??
Jiun and me.
Here, my beret looks reallyREALLY out of shape.
Jiun, me, Lishan and half of Wen Jing.
Jiun, me and Lishan.
We were trying to do red cross with our fingers but it didn't work.
I think I blogged about Open House in my last post, so I shall skip it this time round.
META Charity Walk cum Family Day, last Sunday
META was supersupersuperFUN because the backstage crew really rocked. Backstage crew was made up of some NS guys, four Mendaki girls and some yearmates and me. There was this NS guy who was supershort and looked like a Sec Four, so we called him Sec Four. But after that we found out that his real name is Wee Cheong. But we still called him Sec Four anyway. He was like, my height, cann? Haha. Halfway through, though, we downgraded him to Sec Three because he was so immature. But he was superfunny. There was another NS guy, Desmond, who could sing really really well. When he sang, (yeah, we didn't pay attention to the performances) Charlotte's mouth was like, so big. It's a wonder flies didn't enter. But really, he sang like, wow. Oh yeah, and they're all LANCE CORPORALS. Haha, we were laughing and hurrahing about our ranks being higher than theirs. But anyway, they're going to be promoted to Sergeant when they complete their courses soon.
Group photo after we were dismissed.
Desmond wasn't there because he went to look for Wee Cheong for the photo but ran off himself to report to their Encik.
One of the Mendaki girls went home first, too, so she isn't in the picture.
Haha. We insisted that Wee Cheong went in front because he was so short.
Mona and Khaing Zin.
They were camwhoring half the time. =D
This was what was going on backstage most of the time, before we started interacting.
Yeah, we were all slacking.
Nobody backstage was enjoying the performances.
Charlotte, Khaing Zin and me.
We were playing in the Dressing Room.
Khaing Zin looks cute. (=
META was fun, but only because the backstage crew rocked. Even though yearmates (including me were slacking most of the time, except for Charlotte Loh the Hardworking. Among us, only she knew what was going on.
Monday
I slacked a lotlotLOT on Monday. I didn't do anything, really, other than read storybooks. Now, that, is my perfect holiday. (=
Child @ Street 11, Tuesday
Daphne and I got lost on the way there. Ang Mo Kio is seriously very confusing. I never know which bus stop to take buses from, and I never knew you could take an escalator down and up to the Bus Interchange. I wanted to cry because I really didn't know the way around, but I don't care because we got there in the end anyway. We were half an hour late. x)
The kids were very very CUTE. We got to work with the Primary 2s. I took some pictures of them but I'm too lazy to upload them to the computer. But yeah, the kids were just simply cute.
Results Day, Lunch with Yearmates, Child @ Street 11, Wednesday
My results were horrible. There's no other way to describe it. Everything was below average, and my GPA was much much much lower than the previous low ones and they were very heartbreaking. My parents still haven't seen it yet. I don't dare.
Thanks Gladys and Bearkie. (=
And really really thanks Gladys for listening to my boring problems and never minding me being such a cry baby every time you do.
After that was lunch with yearmates. I can't call it a year lunch because less than half of the year turned up. We went to Toa Payoh's Burger King. It's a wonder Mona and Khaing Zin never get sick of Burger King. Yearmates were being retarded. =D
Grrr. Blogger is being annoying. It doesn't allow me to post more pictures. And I am frustrated so I shall stop here for now. I'll continue some other time.
i'm still here.
12:57 pm