ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Okay back again.
Gosh I can't believe it. This is the first time I'm taking so long to finish Harry Potter. Blame the homework.
I've decided. Over the weekends, I must do it. Must.
The past Wednesday was the Sec 4 ma'ams' last training. Sheesh. I feel like crying all over again. ):
Okay, so now we have a new Aesthetics Module. My favourite. Music and Dance!! For Music, we're doing -- again, my favourite -- SINGING!! Yay I'm so happy but for some unknown reason, I do find that I get a bit scared during the lessons. For Dance, we're doing Mambo. And the teacher is so cool! Her name's Michelle, and she's blond, and she claims blondes aren't stupid. And she's so bimb in the way she talks. And she showed us a picture of her boyfriend and told us he is a good kisser. She's just COOL.
Sigh. For the last time, I'm not ano.
Milo?!!
On Monday, we'll have a new seating arrangement. I'm going to miss Charlotte and Cheryl and Selena and Vivien. But never mind. Haha and I still owe the entire ! XOBILE presents. And Gladys a BIG birthday present.
I totally screwed up Bio test this morning. But never mind. Thanks Charlotte for helping me revise. (:
We had some kind of BGR talk for today's assembly. I didn't learn much from it.=/
I finished reading Friction and Dreamlanda few days ago. I cried so many times reading Dreamland. No, really. Go and read Dreamland, and you'll cry too.
I think maybe I should go support our unit for CAC tomorrow? But maybe I'll leave at lunch. I would stay if I don't have Jap Class, but too bad.
I WILL finish Malay PT and hand it in tomorrow. Yes Ain, you will. But maybe I'll read Harry Potter first.
I have a feeling I like Physics. Do I? I don't know yet, it's too early to know.
I have so many things to say, but I don't know how to say them. =/ Don't mind the incoherency of this blog entry.
It looks like I'm a self-obsessed person. So many 'I's.
Haha Wan Jiun, Thunder is still stuck in my head! :D
She called. She just had to.
Tomorrow I'll go and get whatever I need.
Today we saw Cheryl ma'am. (:
So many days of staying up late. I can feel my life slipping away from me. Next year is going to be worse, they say. =/ Should I? Or should I not?
Oh on Racial Harmony Day, me and Sara wore our yukatas to school. (: Gladys and me made Bearkie wear a baju kurung. She wouldn't believe that she looked cute in the baju kurung, though. I love Gladys' jeans. (: Anthea wore Indian, complete with the dot. Ama wore a Chinese top.
Sigh. I feel so heavy and empty. I wonder why.
I need a bigger pencil case. This one can barely hold my expanding collection of pens and markers.
I miss those days on the phone. I miss you. No, I shouldn't.
I'll miss Charlotte, Cheryl, Selena, Vivien.
I'll miss the ma'ams.
I'll miss my life.
Shit, Ain what are you talking about?
I can't think properly.
Okay then never mind. I'll go and finish Harry Potter.
Oh and cats are great animals. They really are.
I miss Shippo, too.
And Kirara.
):
i'm still here.
10:53 pm