`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Saturday, July 14, 2007


Sigh. Today, my discipline failed me. McDonalds, Ain? You're supposed to not eat so much, hellooo.

Anyway. I haven't done Math, or re-revised for Evac Accreds, or borrowed that book for Malay PT, or done English essay, as I should have by now. I must do Math by today and start on my English essay introduction too, at least, but even as I'm typing this, my eyelids are very heavy. I shall attempt, anyway.

I am like, so dead for History PT. How to start at all??

Okay, now's the long boring story of today.

In the morning, woken up by the thud of newspapers being delivered. How, I hear you ask? Well, I was sleeping on the cold living room floor, in front of the television, a metre away from the door. With my Math homework spread out in front of me, yes. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't so I showered to go support Bahas. I came back to the living room and my mom, who was awake and reading the newspapers (and who slept in front of the telelvision with me too) was surprised that I had to go to school. Apparently, when she asked me whether I had school, I answered in my sleep that I didn't. So smart of me, huh? So yeah went to TPJC and met a familiar but unexpected face on the way. Okay, support, support, support, then it was over. I think the VS guys were mean. They didn't let our school celah. And they just celah-ed without waiting for Kak Soffia to 'invite' them. Are all VS guys ungentlemanly or what? So pissifying. Then decided to go toilet to check reflection before going for lunch with Cheryl, Hanissa and Azira. In the toilet, I met... umm... a religious class friend? Sheesh, I forgot her name. [How could I??] Anyway, I didn't recognise her at first sight. She recognised me first. Okay, then went McDonalds and I fattened myself with apple dippers, half of a chicken foldover and some stolen fries. Eurgh. I feel so... fat. Anyway. Then I went straight to Jap class, where I was the first one to arrive, half an hour early. When the teacher arrived, we talked about school systems, then lessons began. Chin Woei kept calling me to bug me to buy his charity stuff. Then my elder brother went downtown so I went to find Chin Woei. Who was sitting with his friends on the floor of the MRT station. He was trying to get me to buy the shirt but it was like.. eek. So I bought the notebook instead which was damn ex, especially when you consider its size. Like, 6 bucks for a tiny book? Chin Woei should be glad I got it for him at all. Then I went down to Popular and bought a 20cm ruler, a new set of colourful highlighters and erasers of the brand Ain. Cool, huh? I almost bought a new file too, but then I decided against it last minute for fear it has too little pockets. There were so many colourful things I almost bought a lot, but then suddenly Ain regained her mind and put most of them back. Sigh. Why must Popular sell so many colourful things? Okay, then I went to Aries and bought the Charlotte Yeo-style hairband just to satisfy her, and 3 pairs of earrings. Then I went home. At home, my elder sister was ill. My mom, who was at work, was ill too. I mean like, vomitting, headache-y, weak kind of ill. Definitely not fever, though. Well, then I don't know how I wasted my time until now. And my eyelids are still heavy. Sheesh.

From now on, diet really means diet, Ain.


i'm still here.
10:39 pm