`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Friday, July 13, 2007


Okay erm.

I hate it that the school Library won't let us borrow books for now. They don't know how much I'm like, suffering without interesting things to read.

Of course, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows are coming out in like, what? Eight days? That'll be a thing to look forward to, if I have the time to read it at all. I mean like, duh, I'm going to make time to read it.

Oh and Charlotte really has a lot to teach me about Bio. I'm like, so going to die. Bio is interesting, it's just that my attention span is pathetic. Sigh.

Okay I know I'm like a superemo person whatever, but hey. Nobody ever loves having promises broken. And 'sorry' can't solve just everything. I'm just saying, if you could only try to keep your promises. I'm tired of feeling cheated, no matter how much I try to make it sound like a joke. And I really mean this one. You can't just go, after making the promise, "Hey, I changed my mind. Sorry, bye." It's not that simple, especially not after the number of times you broke your promises. You just know I'm talking about you.

Today's like, Friday the Thirteenth. But then it was generally a great normal day. Other than the Literature SA.

Sigh. I have like, so much to do over the weekends. There's Malay PT, History PT, English essay, Math homework, and all the other tiny homeworks running around, trying to make me go crazy. I haven't started any of them. And I have to study for Evac accreds theory and Footdrill accreds. Which isn't bad at all, especially when you compare it to all the PTs. And there's like, Bio to re-study (I haven't been paying attention), and Geog SA is like, Week 7. You know, in all my time in RGS, this term I'm really trying hard for the first time. As in like, from the beginning of the term kind of thing. Must be the horrible mid-term exams result.

Okay, so here's what I'm going to do.

Today. Math homework, revise for Evac accreds. [These are the nicer things to do.]

Saturday. Morning, support RGS Bahas all the way over at Tampines. On the way home, support Chin Woei at Jurong Entertainment by buying his charity stuff. No, I'll just buy the cookies and put them in the fridge. If I do eat them, I'll only eat one. No more than that. Then go home, change, go for Jap Class. On the way home, go to JRLibrary and get some book or other to help me with stupid Malay PT. Since the Internet is useless. Then read that book, and start on English essay. And see what's there to do for History PT.

Sunday. Morning, religious class. I can try doing the other small homeworks during religious class. Then go home, start on History PT. Then I don't know.

It's all like, so squeezy on Saturday. I doubt I have enough discipline, but never mind.

There's so much to do, as I said. Which means I must continue skipping recess or lunch. :D

Haha. Although Rebearkie does have a point about the metabolism thingy. But I know I don't have enough discipline to go home and not procrastinate homework by eating dinner, so I'll just continue skipping recess and lunch (except Wednesday after school) and eat dinner.

And I will eat fruits, after I reach my ideal weight. 1 kiwi fruit is like, 60 calories. So is a small apple, or banana or orange or nectarine, or a medium fresh peach, or 1/2 grapefruit, or 1/2 mango, or 1/8 honeydew, or a cup of berries, or a cup of melon cubes. Which isn't so bad. But still.

Sigh.


i'm still here.
8:00 pm