`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Monday, October 01, 2007


Hello. Ain is back again.

Yay today's a holiday, it's Children's Day! Yes I know you're jealous! Oh well but even though it's a holiday, it'll be full of mugging. ARGH I haven't even revised a single subject at all. Okay, I'll blog less after this entry, until the EYAs are over.

Okay. Now to blog about the 17th Seiransai at Waseda Shibuya Senior High School. I told Charlotte Loh Qi Yan the Smart about it a day before the actual festival so that I wouldn't be so lonely there, but CLQY the Smart actually forgot to bring her handphone and left it in her car. And so I couldn't even see her shadow.

The entrance of the school. The school is affiliated with Waseda University.

This wow building is what you see 45 degrees to your left as soon as even before you enter.

If you looked carefully in the previous picture, you can see this main corridor at the bottom right hand corner.

The view when you stand at the main corridor, facing your left. I doubt our school has anything like this. That's a water fountain in the middle.

Inside a school building. They decorated it with fake clouds, as you can see.

If you looked closely at the right side of the previous picture, you would have seen their wow library.

Further down in their library.

The big banner they mounted, which you would have noticed two pictures ago.

Inside their school building, one level higher. This time the crowds weren't that huge, but you have to elbow and shoulder and push your way through them as they queue up outside the classrooms.

I just love their spiral staircase haha.

A physics demonstration inside one of the classrooms. Most of the demonstrations didn't work though, but we all clapped and cheered anyway. Very fun. Notice how the student demonstrator looks cool even in a lab coat haha. ><

Orchid Cafe. Unfortunately, my brother, his friend and I were all fasting so we missed out on all the food.

Inside their Bio or Chem lab. At the table in the middle of the room, they let us make and bring home some gooey mixture as a souvenir.

Inside their concert hall, which isn't in the normal school building but if you chose to turn left instead of right at the very first main corridor (3rd picture).

The back part of the concert hall.

A rock performance put up by students.

Back in the previous school building...

Students trying to advertise their class games. They simply shout out for people to come visit their class in this super high voice which doesn't break. The one in the picture was particularly funny.

Anyway, we went to their class, where they were having this CLINIC thing, where you measure your hand grip, height, how big you can hand-pump a balloon. Whoever breaks the current record gets a prize. Notice the Red Cross emblem on the nurse hat, yay! And notice me too!

Me at the balloon-pumping station. Pumping a balloon of course, which ended up being rather big.

Inside another classroom...

The CROWD of people in that particular classroom. We spent 45 minutes just playing their games. My brother's friend broke the current highest record of total 290+ points by getting more than 500 points and the people were like, "EEHHH??"

One of the station games in their class, where you get three chances of throwing a ball into the holes.

Scoop-a-water yoyo. Woohoo I got to scoop one and bring it home!

In another room, which we didn't even bother queueing up for because the queue was extremely long. Taken through the glass panel at the door. My brother says it's their host club. If you ever watched Ouran High School Host Club, you'll get an idea of what a host club is.

The hosts coming down the stairs near the end of the day. They're really cool.

Another picture of them! ><

Okay, these pictures were taken by my brother. Again, I just put up 25 pictures, in fear of Blogger going crazy if put up more. There were other class games like Haunted Mansion and whatever which we did go through but duh, nobody takes photographs while playing games like that. Oh, they was also a classroom where you can try the Jap school uniform, which I so really really wanted to try, but they said there were no more uniforms to be tried when we went there. =( Oh well, it was a really great experience anyway. Conclusion: YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY GOING TO THESE KIND OF EVENTS ><. It's really fun.

Okay so I spent yesterday afternoon crying while watching Hotaru no Hoshi. You should really watch it. No, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Go watch it.

Oh mann. EYAs on Thursday. But I look forward to Netball Carnival and Drama Night! Yay! I love Drama Night.

On Thursday I caught this horrible sore throat which hurt like no other sore throat hurt before. It was super irritating and painful. On Friday I caught a flu to go with the sore throat, and I felt feverish, and I had very bad headaches. Like, the headaches just come and go very suddenly but very often. But worst of all was Saturday. At Jap class, the sore throat literally rendered me speechless. Yes, I couldn't talk at Jap class, I was having headaches and a rather bad flu. Well, okay fine, I only found out that I couldn't talk when I was already at Jap Class. We had another previous year JLPT paper, then when time was up, the teacher asked us, "Muzukashii desu ka?" [Is it difficult?] and at getting no response, she taught us how to respond (even though we knew how to respond; we just didn't know what muzukashii meant). So to make us apply what we just learnt, she asked Jeslin, "Muzukashii desu ka?" who answered, "Maa maa." [So-so] Then the teacher asked Ying Fu, "Nemui desu ka?" [Are you sleepy?] who answered, "Iie, nemukunai." I was silently praying that she wouldn't ask me because I knew I had a horrible sore throat, BUT. She turned to me and asked, "Muzukashii desu ka?" So I took some time wondering whether I found it difficult, and she took it that I still wasn't sure how to respond, so she taught us how to respond again. Then I decided to answer, "Hai, muzukashii desu," [Yes, it is difficult.] but when I tried to talk, all I could do was whisper. So I pretended I didn't even intend to answer but changed my whisper of a 'hai' to telling her I was having a sore throat by pointing at my throat. I felt so embarrassed cann? I made the class wait so long for my response and go through how to respond again but I ended up just telling her I had a sore throat. Argh so malu.

Okay nvm. I shall end off here and start doing academically-related stuff. I.e. homework, exam revision. Dad has to go for an operation which costs a lot. The doctor said he has slipdisc, but I couldn't find it in the FA manual. So I reread about the skeletal system and there was something about discs in the spinal cord. Dad said it's something to do with a plate in his spinal cord being out of place and so affecting his nerves. So I guess he's talking about a disc being out of place. I really worry for him. Please, God, lighten his burden by improving his condition and many other diseases. =(


i'm still here.
5:44 pm