`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Monday, September 24, 2007


Okay hello again.

Sigh I haven't been able to relax exactly these days. Blame the upcoming exams, and the increase in the amount of homework. My gosh, do you have any idea how much I hate writing essays? And there's Lit essay due Wednesday on Shylock, there's a Malay essay due today but ah well, I hope to hand it in tomorrow. And there's still the overdue Geog essay on water resources. Sigh. I really dislike having to write essays.

Haha come to think of it, I forgot to ask my brother for the photos for the recent school festival he brought me to. =/

Grahh. Schedule's out. Ain hasn't studied. Mathematics is the last paper again. =/ Never mind, it'll be something to look forward to. Exams start next Thursday. RS presentation is tomorrow. The least I can do is do my index cards, which I haven't even started on. Sigh.

Ama tagged me to do this.

  1. Real name?: Ain Ashiqin
  2. Nickname?: mostly Ain
  3. Horoscope sign?: pisces
  4. Male or female?: female
  5. Primary?: Yuhua Primary
  6. Secondary?: Raffles Girls'
  7. JC?: haha i'm not too sure either.
  8. Hair color?: black
  9. Long or short?: long
  10. Do you like yourself?: haha well i have my days
  11. Piercings?: ears
  12. Tattoos?: nope

FIRSTS

  1. First surgery?: never had one i think.
  2. First piercing?: ears. when i was in kindergarten, but i had them redone in primary one, and again in primary three, i think.
  3. First sport you joined?: haha i've never joined sports in my entire life. ><
  4. First pet?: a hamster called Indiana, who had that same green mark like me. =)
  5. First concert?: if you mean to perform, well... K1, to stage a performance for the K2s' graduation. if you mean the first concert i went to, i have no idea.

ARE YOU...

  1. Eating?: nope
  2. Drinking?: haha nope
  3. I'm about to?: continue doing my homework.
  4. Waiting for?: somebody to chase me off to sleep. maybe mom or dad?
  5. Want to get married?: when i'm older, yup. hopefully when i'm 24 and in love with my ideal guy haha.
  6. Careers in mind?: sec sch math teacher, children's doctor? and for extra money, a part-time as children's author, but if i could only write one book, it'll be on my life xD

HAVE YOU...

  1. Kissed a stranger?: O.o have i? no, don't think so.
  2. Drank bubbles?: yup. When I was in kindergarten I loved blowing at soapy water through a straw and one day I accidentally sucked instead of blow so I drank some bubbles ><.
  3. Lost glasses/ contacts?: yup. and my favouritest one too, the reverse of a cat-eye. =(
  4. Ran away from home?: nope.
  5. Been arrested?: nope.
  6. Cried when someone died?: yeah.
  7. Liked a friend?: who doesn't like their friends? or if you mean crushed a friend then haha yeah too.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...

  1. Yourself?: i told you, i have my days. kind of like a roller coaster.
  2. Miracles?: well if you pray hard enough for it, maybe.
  3. Love at first sight?: no, totally not.
  4. Heaven?: yup.
  5. Santa Claus?: nooo..
  6. Angels?: haha malaikat yeah.
  7. Ghost?: nope
  8. God?: yup.

Yay done! Whew. Argh mann. Homework calls so loudly, even when I plug my ears and blast the music.

Haha Avril's When You're Gone is stuck in my head. ><

Ridicule is your weapon. I just found that out.



i'm still here.
11:27 pm