`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Saturday, October 06, 2007


Hello. Haha I know I'm supposed to be studying. But still.

So far, exams were ><. I lost three nights of sleep in a row okay. The first night doing homework, the second night also doing homework, the third night STUDYING. Sigh. I wouldn't study so hard until normal circumstances but this is different. I haven't been paying attention all term so I have to make up for all that I've missed. I am so relieved I actually studied because I did the paper so horribly already; if I hadn't studied, it could have been worse.

English Paper 2 was sigh. Malay Paper 1 was even more of a sigh. Geography is ALSO a big sigh. I cannot afford to screw up the rest of the papers. Sigh.

Okay. I decided to put up the photos of the times we cam-whored during Computer Studies. I think iMac is damn cool cann? Haha oh well, too bad I don't have one.














Jap class today was okay. I felt quite good because I did the mock paper better than my normal horrible standard. =)

Yay.

Oh and by the way. I AM NOT ANOREXIC.

Thank you.

I bet you don't know why I'm emphasizing that all over again. Some people *coughcough*gladys*coughcough* still think I am. Let me tell you, I never was, I am not and I never will be, okay! She came to me on Friday morning telling me she had a present for me and I was like, huh? Then she gave me a piece of paper which said:

Profile of the Anorexic Patient

  • Lack of awareness of the illness
  • Intense fear of obesity
  • Distorted self-image (they see themselves as fat even though they are under-weight)
  • Refusal to maintain normal weight
  • Hair loss
  • Amenorrhea (lack of menstruation)
  • Dry skin
  • Hypertension
  • Hypothermia
  • Habit of cutting food in small bites
  • Tendency to eat slowly
  • Tendency to chew for a long time
  • Preference for small portions
  • Habit of spitting out, throwing away or hiding food
  • Use of anorexic agents, laxatives and/or diuretics
  • Habitual calorie counting
  • Rituals revolving around food
  • Hyper-activity to lose weight
  • Social isolation
  • Irritability
  • Depression (present in 40-45% of all cases)
  • Obsessive behaviour
  • High demand placed on self
  • Rejection of sexuality
  • Bingeing
  • Use of loose clothing (which hides body)

13/27

Ain you're halfway there.

When I read I was like, huh???? I mean like, really okay. I'm really not ano or anything near that. Serious, no kidding.

Well okay I have to go now. Bye bye people.

p.s. I am really not ano!!!!



i'm still here.
5:59 pm