`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Wednesday, November 21, 2007


Okay I decided I shall blog today because yearmates have been complaining about my dead blog.

I've been going to school a lot recently so I barely have time to blog (sorry!), but everytime I go, I forget to collect my neoprints from class trays. Chang Huan Ying was supposed to remind me today, but ohwell. I shall just have to put a reminder in my handphone next time, or something.

Ouch, my tummy hurts.

Anyway. I wanted to put up the batch raya photos, but duh, Blogger just had to be irritating and so I couldn't put them up. Haha be sad, everyone.

Anyway. I realise my Hari Raya money is like, flying away really fast. And it's only like, 2 weeks? 3 weeks? into the holiday. I must try to make them last as long as possible, and still be able to have some left.

Today was a really fun day. Went to Jiun's house after the meeting. Her neighbourhood is damn quiet, cann. Then there was this irritating scary annoying dog next door which made me jump twice when I heard it bark. I think dogs are really scary. There were trained police dogs at our school today, too, but even though they were caged up, they were barking like mad. (And mad barks a lot!) Whenever I hear dogs barking, I just freeze on the spot and it gets really hard to move. Then I will feel like crying because they are so SCARY!!! Get the point? Dogs are scary creatures, that is the point! Sigh. I wonder why people like dogs.

Argh my tummy really hurts.

Anyway. JLPT is coming up and I still need loads more revision. And I mean LOADS. Charlotte Loh Qi Yan, keep your promise! It makes me feel all weird inside when I think that there's only like, 1+ weeks left to JLPT. I need to study!!

RRAAHH my tummy really seriously hurts now.

Okay shall go and see what's interesting on television. Then maybe the pain will just go away.


i'm still here.
8:42 pm