`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Sunday, February 24, 2008


Okay back again after a super busy, what -- 9 weeks? -- of letting my blog die.

In that period of time, loads of things happened like OBS but due to time constraints, I shall have to skip all those stuff and move on to the more recent things.

National Footdrill Competition 08: Our unit won third in district and second overall! =) The waiting time before the results were really nerve-wrecking, but yay, we worked out okay in the end.

FD Commers and Mdm Loy after the competition.

Yearmates and Year 4'06 ma'ams.
From left to right, top row: Diy, Jiun, Ain, Shan, Charlotte, Mona, Khaing Zin
From left to right, bottom row: Shi Hua ma'am, Wei Ming ma'am

Yearmates and Year 4'07 ma'ams.
From left to right, top row: Diy, Jiun, Khaing Zin, Mona, Ain, Shan, Charlotte, Syidah
From left to right, bottom row: Geraldine ma'am, Jia Ning ma'am, Xiang Ying ma'am, Pei Rong ma'am, Yile ma'am

After that, we had Unit Dinner =). Sorry there aren't many photos. I shared Tom Yum with Diy and it was extremely tasty and spicy, very nice. But I kouped most of it. ><

From top row to bottom row, clockwise direction: Syidah, Charlotte, Khaing Zin, Mona, Shan

Khaing Zin and me.

FD Com 08 was a really memorable experience. =) The nervousness, the tension, the relief and satisfaction. I don't know how to put it in proper words.

Anyway, yearmates got bored one day and somebody happened to have a camera so we cam-whored. There were 'act-dao' photos and 'piling on top of each other' photos, but I shall just post a photo where we basically pile? Sounds weird, but never mind. =/

From bottom to top: Huan Ying, Ain, Jiun, Siti, Sally
Yes, I pinned up my hair. ><

Okay gotta go do my overdue homework and stuff. Hope I get to spare some time and update my blog now and then.


i'm still here.
5:29 pm