`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Monday, March 17, 2008


Boo! Okay yay today was a nice slack day where we had so many free periods and only two lessons, one of which the teacher was on MC. So yay it was extremely slack. =D

Haha as you can tell I'm in a quite good mood. Sorry I haven't been blogging much but hmm generally it went like this.

E Camp was fine. As in it went rather smoothly even though it wasn't really our ideal camp but whatever. Personally I felt what happened after could easily be more memorable than the camp itself, but hey the camp was our years' blood, sweat and tears so good job yearmates! =D

Hmm now the real reason why Ain is in such a good mood. We got through the Auditions!! =D Not just our year, but the other years as well! =) I'm glad nobody has to feel what our year went through last time. =/


Oh! And yay Charlotte's joining my Jap class! =D (There goes my late record ><)

Haha okay done blogging, so I shall return to my miserable homework even though it's Learning Journey week. Haha I wonder how long I'll last before I get distracted.


i'm still here.
6:03 pm