`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Hey back again.

It's been a really busy time. Haha actually not much of a difference except that Ain decided to be more hardworking and so I've been trying to do my homework on time but damn it's very difficult. Also an increase in Chemistry assignments, of which NONE I know how to do. NONE, okay. My Chemistry is in a rather sad state and I just can't get all the formulae our teacher teaches us and how to apply them.

Geography has been going crazily fast and I can barely retain any piece of information in my poor memory. I do generally get the idea of the coastal features and stuff but not about the different methods of weathering. There, I'm like, huh?

Then there's also Biology, which I haven't had the time to properly digest all the details we're being given. The difficult part about Biology is the names of the different parts and processes and what not. I get the general idea of the thing, but it's not good enough because they'll be testing us on DETAILS.

There's also Malay to worry about. My Malay has never been good so I don't know how in the world I'm supposed to at least not perform poorly this time but hey, I'm trying really very hard, okay. Maybe except fot the fact that I still owe our teacher two essays since term 1. Whoops.

English Paper on Friday, which I'm extremely worried about. Okay, actually I'm not really that worried about Comprehension because it happens every year, but my essay is like, dead. I haven't understood a single bit about the different essay structures we would be tested on , but I haven't had the time to revise that, either.

All in all, I'm totally unprepared for the exams which will be killing us (or maybe just me) from this Friday and the following week. Argh maybe I'll have to start doing proper revision soon. Sigh.

Ain is extremely bored with studying and all, but this is all for good, so she must continue. There wasn't even a choice, in the first place. I'd do anything much just to drop Chemistry because I really don't understand what's going on and I'm no better than somebody who doesn't take Chemistry. But that's not what I'm supposed to say. Sigh. Somebody please save Ain's Chemistry. The foundation isn't even there in the first place.

Damn it, why are the holidays still so far away?


i'm still here.
6:04 pm