`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Saturday, April 19, 2008


Hey okay, here's a blog entry before I go and revise my Biology in the middle of the night.

Ran 2.4km today. First two rounds, I could still smile at the people cheering. Come the third round, I didn't bother looking at them anymore. But at least I didn't walk at all. That's good enough for me.

Ahem. People I want to thank for helping me through the unreasonable 2.4km are: Hamizah and Anu, and of course all the other people cheering. Haha Miza was like, super fast and yet she insisted that I was the one making her run faster. -.- Totally doesn't make sense, Miza. After Miza went on ahead, Anu and me suffered together. Both of us were almost ready to walk, but it was the bloody one last round and we couldn't walk even if we wanted to because people would shout at us to stop walking. And so we didn't. Then we finally caught up with Miza at the end point. Meaning that we didn't catch up with her at all. I have to admit, NCC landers from our school have great stamina.

After I was done, I suddenly had loads of energy, so I went around the track jogging with yearmates to keep them going, shouting at people to stop walking, encouraging yearmates with threats (haha), running with people I don't know because they were beginning to walk, and shouting at everybody running past, "Go, whoever!" It was rather tiring actually, but I did it because I know it helps people continue going.

Kay I'm too tired to go into detail.

So then ate dinner at Far East with Charlotte, then went back to school to watch the Gym Conert. Reached home at 10.30pm, and I can tell you the three things I most want to do.

Number one.

Sleep.

Number two.

Sleep.

Number three.

Sleep.

Yeah I know you get the idea. The problem in, I can't. I need to revise and fill in my empty Bio book, which has nothing about Autotraphs in it.

So I'll stop getting distracted and focus now. Tata.


i'm still here.
12:08 am