`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Saturday, May 31, 2008


It was really nice to spend our last camp with you only with you.

I meant it. We meant it. =)

Okay so in the slackness of post-exam activities, I had left this blog to die for a while, but now I shall revive it again. I can't think of anything I'm willing to blog about yet, but maybe I'll start with the way-outdated year outing.

Year Outing a long time ago at East Coast Park was really fun. I got sunburnt after that, but it was really worth it. Haha our year cam-whores a lot, mann. On the way to East Coast Park, we would suddenly stop and say, "Hey, let's take a picture here!" and stop a passer-by to help us. Okay, so photos.

Sally and me, cam-whoring in the toilet.

Jia Ying and Sally, cam-whoring at the food court.

Yearmates, before entering the underpass.
Clockwise: Khaing Zin, Jia Ying, Xin, Shan, Jiun, Huan Ying, Wen Jing, Ain, Sally.

Yearmates, in the underpass on the way to ECP, according to height.
From left: Khaing Zin, Ain, Jia Ying, Jiun, Wen Jing, Sally, Huan Ying, Shan.

Khaing Zin looks very Hawaii wearing the accessory thingy! =D

O, H, A, N, A. What does it say? Ohana!

Jiun is extremely pro with the skates. She almost beat me on the bike when we were racing. O.o

Jia Ying trying the other pair of skates. It was her first time, I think.

We rented bikes! =D

Sally and Huan Ying on the double-bike! =D Sally can balance that thing really well.

This is called acting cool, haha.
From left: Wen Jing, Huan Ying, Ain, Khaing Zin, Sally, Shan, Jia Ying, and the pro-skater, Jiun!

We rented a basket which Shan took care of on her bike.

Me, with the wind messing my hair up.

Sally and Jia Ying on the double-bike this time.

Cam-whoring while waiting for yearmates.
From left: Wen Jing, Ain, Jiun.

The fellow bikers, from left: Huan Ying, Khaing Zin, Shan, Jia Ying, Sally, Wen Jing, Ain.

Jiun and me went ahead to pick Syidah up at a lake, then we cam-whored while waiting for yearmates to catch up.
From left: Ain, Syidah, Jiun.

However, while waiting, we received a phone call from yearmates telling us to turn back. Apparently, Huan Ying almost crashed into something and got herself injured. See the plaster on her chin?

And the wounds on her hand...

And those on her knees as well. Luckily a guy stopped by and gave us antiseptic cream.

After rushing to return the bikes on time, we went to the beach area. I got left behind, looking at the waves.

Jia Ying and Jiun, on the picnic mat substitute.

On the rock thingy, where the tide was rising.
From left: Ain reading, Khaing Zin heart-ing, Syidah stoning.

From left: Wen Jing, Huan Ying, Jia Ying, on the rock thingy.

Ohana FTW, always. =)


i'm still here.
7:33 am