ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Hey another entry, yay! =D
Anyway it hasn't exactly been a busy time but I haven't exactly had many days all for myself. Like, today there was drama practice, tomorrow there's RS meeting, Saturday there's Japanese Class, and stuff like that.
Oh yeah. Before I forget. Anybody interested to watch a Malay drama staged by my school's Malay Society? It's on 28 June 2008 (Saturday), 7.30pm to 9.30pm and will be held at my school, plus Ain is part of the cast so yay!! =D Ticket price is $8, which isn't bad at all if you knew the rental rate of the costumes, but of course you don't. =)
Actually my passion doesn't lie in acting, but then isn't this what they call trying to expand my horizon? Even after my interest in dancing has increased significantly after Arts Festival, my passion still belongs to singing. =) But the problem is I'm having more frequent bad singings days. =( But it's okay because when I asked Charlotte whether practice really helps, she went like, "Uh duh... Ainn, anyone would think you, of all people, would know," in that tone and gave me that look, so there's still hope. =)
Notice the reflection of ceiling lights on the top part of the picture? There was a glass in front of me. I shouldn't let it block my will and interests in life. =)
Oh wait, I had a sense of will? Rolls eyes.
Okay, change of topic. In case you don't know, Ain will be away from 9 to 11 June (Monday to Wednesday) on a Malay trip to Bintan, Indonesia. Yay! But obviously it's for educational purposes and 'with the school'. So this Sunday would be full of packing and shopping for stuff, then the next day I'll be off. Don't miss me, yeah? =D
But sigh there's still Biology PT and Malay PT to be done, and my focus is currently on RS, which in my opinion is so much more interesting than the other two. I've been doing a lot of individual research and reading for RS, but I still can't brainstorm well. Haha at least there are 5 other members. =D
PLUS, I still have to polish my Mathematics and Geography and DEFINITELY my Chemistry and my Social Studies and basically all my subjects. Sigh the problem with me is my selective passion. If there was ever such a thing? Haha.
Haha credits to rustybucketbay.com =)
i'm still here.
6:48 pm