`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Thursday, July 17, 2008


Hey Ain is here to blog again! =)

So basically the 'holidays' have been very unproductive for Ain but I intend to change that, from soon on! (I know, the week is almost over already anyway.)

Change of Base law has been driving me crazy these past few days but Ain received help so yay! =D Thank you! And I managed to figure out the rest myself today in the midst of wondering whether I was having a fever. Yes, Ain isn't feeling well today and her throat hurts like hmm, but at least it doesn't show in my voice. =)

Anyway, Ain has also been very actively participating in Gaia Spirit Week because she loves Gaia very much. =) Parties every night -- great, no? =D

Nighty Night Gaia Day: I was very happy at the end of the day because I received compliments at the party on my outfit. =D And there's the Heart and Lock I splurged on the other day in school. Miza thought I was childish for being so excited over it, but then it's no worse than Neopets, right? =D

Rainbow Day: I tried very hard to avoid the Rainbow clothes, but I had to give in to Skittles Rainbow to bring out the Rainbow theme. =) Because as you can see, Ain wasn't able to put on any Blue or Purple without looking mismatched so I skipped them. =/ But never mind, because that night we had the most splendid Gaia-loving party of all. =D


Cliche Day: I had no idea whether to dress up as a sadist with a black cat or something I'm more used to, so I settled on what I thought was more me. =) Which was the kitten girl, and kitten girls are very cliche in Gaia (everybody goes, "Another cat..."), which means I dress up cliche? XD And during the party I felt reckless so I made a special friend. =) A Gaia boyfriend, to be precise.

Dress Like a Whore Day: Everybody was emphasizing that it was Dress Like a Whore Day and not Be a Whore Day to everybody else, which is amusing for no particular reason. =) I had problems trying to dress up for this day and I wore the Chain of Command for the first time. =D Otherwise it would have gathered dust in my inventory, because it never seemed to fit any of my outfits.

Flaunt Your Wealth Day: It's today! =D I had problems working out an outfit for this one too, but at least I didn't have to buy too many things to complete the outfit. =) Only the blouse, because the rest of my luxury items were stuff I bought during my first two years at Gaia, before the market prices skyrocketed. XD See the benefits of being an oldie? And the Seal Slippers! =D I checked in the Marketplace and they were worth like, whoa, 1.5 million gold already?? O.o I'm in shock myself. And the Chain of Command? It's there because I realise it has monetary value. =D

Anyway, tomorrow is Cosplay Day on Gaia and I have serious problems trying to figure out an outfit this time. =/ Initially, I wanted to cosplay as Hina Ichigo from Rozen Maiden because I wouldn't have to change my hairstyle, but I couldn't find the right pink outerlayer of the dress. =/ So I considered cosplaying Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, but I couldn't make the blouse of the dress and the skirt of another dress match. Then I considered Ayu from Kanon, but I couldn't find the red headband anywhere in Shops at all, so I finally, hesitantly, depressingly, made the decision to not join the parties tomorrow. =(

But the day after that will be Class Colour Day. =) Ain is proud to announce that she will be dressing up in red, because she joined in the pioneer year of Gaia, yay! =D Three cheers for 2003!

Anyway. In subconscious efforts to avoid homework (ahem), I drew out an outfit that I would pretty much like to wear should Ain have no 'rules and regualtions' on her dressing. =) It's the one I want most out of all the outfits I have dreamt of so far.

Yes, Ain knows that she draws impossible figures of females and that she has serious disproportionate drawings of the waist and hips. =/ It's so frustrating sometimes. And that thing sticking out behind her waist area? It's a bow tied at the back of her vest. =)

And and and! Don't you think this is such a sweet comic? =D


=D Obviously it is.


i'm still here.
10:18 pm