ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Today is a weird day. I don't know how else to describe it. =/
Anyway, change of blog song, if you haven't noticed yet. This time it's Stay Close, Don't Go by Secondhand Serenade. =) Thanks to Asyraf for introducing it to me. =D
Stay Close, Don't Go
I'm staring at the glass in front of me,
Is it half empty or I've ruined all you've given me?
I know I've been selfish,
I know I've been foolish,
But look through that
And you will see,
I'll do better, I know,
Baby, I can do better.
If you leave me tonight, I'll wake up alone,
Don't tell me I will make it on my own,
Don't leave me tonight,
This heart of stone will sing till it dies
If you leave me tonight.
As you can see, it means a lot to me.
Anyway, some of us took neoprints today. Not all. Some people couldn't make it, and yeah, I understand. =/
And so this "spoiled brat" (quoted from TWO people) got her way again haha. =D Two people calling me a spoiled brat -- am I that bad? XD
Umhmm, so I took with the usual people =) and because Fiz wasn't there, we represented him in one way or another in each neoprint =D. Just like how they named a cat after me the last time because I wasn't there.
By the way, these are the first neoprints of 2008 for Ain, so she's happy. =) Just that it's not complete, so I have a proposal -- LET'S TAKE AGAIN, all of us this time round! =D Yay!
Fiz the Giraffe -- cute, no? XD
I love the background =D
=) Cute, yes?
Syahi says Fiz looks like Minnie Mouse here.. XD
The Lion, the Octopus, the Pink Dung, and the Old Man?? =D
Daoness =)
After that was fun-ness. =D I love being a "spoiled brat", then.
i'm still here.
11:59 am