`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Monday, September 15, 2008


=D

Today, after lessons were over, Mimi and I went inside the cupboard to do our stuffs as per normal. But being inside the cupboard, we were oblivious to the ongoings of the classroom outside. And suddenly we heard the voice of a teacher saying, "Well, class, are we ready to begin?" xD So we totally panicked and came out of the cupboard to find the teacher standing right in front of it with her back to us. And when she noticed us, she went like, "Oh.. myGOD, what were you girls DOING in the cupboard??" and the entire class of Sec Fours were laughing and Ain felt so embarrassed that she didn't even glance at the class. xD How embarrassing.

=) A picture speaks a thousand words. Pretty, no? =)

I find myself still awaiting the day where you turn around and notice me. And I'm beginning to guess why.

And, and! =D Today Ain was suddenly reminded of this song. Haha when we were in Sec One this song was such a craze in our school! =D Everybody in the school could sing it.

All Star
Smash Mouth

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Back to the rule and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

[Chorus]:
Hey now, you're an All Star
Get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a Rock Star
Get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now but wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The waters getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire how about yours
That's the way I like it and I never get bored

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Back to the rule and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

[Repeat Chorus]


=D Haha a song speaks a million words. A gush of songs hit me when I think of you. But if I were to write about them, I fear that you might be able to see the turmoil that goes on inside my heart.


i'm still here.
8:36 pm