ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Highness this morning, choking down emotions in the afternoon, recklessness at night.
I wonder if those three make a good combination in a day. =/ Something tells me not.
=) Anyways. Selamat Hari Raya, all! I know I haven't been supervising the words on my lips this year as much as I had the previous two years, so if I've offended you or hurt you in any way, please forgive me... =)
Anyway. Ain is in a horrible dilemma. D= Why oh why am I allergic to the prettiest stuffs in the world??
=D Haha Ain is going to come up with a plan of what to do with the hari raya money. xD Of course I'll put some aside (Ain spent all her hari raya money last year -- whoops!) but then again we all deserve a treat once in a while, right? =) Ain shall post up her list of things she'll get soon.
AND.
T_T what hotness!! *pants pants hyperventilates faints* AIN WANTS!!
i'm still here.
9:36 pm