`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Wednesday, November 26, 2008


xD

This post is for the people who actually bugged me to update my blog, namely Charlotte and Asyraf.

=) Basically the Heritage Trail we had was quite fun. Although Ain got sunburned, but other than the colour change, I don't mind much. xD The cam-whoring session we had after was fun as well. =)

After that, we walked around a bit and met this guy! =D He was with his friends, but he seemed glued to the spot when we approached, and he was blushing, so we just cam-whored with him anyway. xD He is so much taller than us, cann.

From left: KZ, Charloh, Ain, Jiun, Mochi, Wen Jing, Huan Ying, with the guy behind Wen Jing. xD

=D Nice salutes, yes?

Love Story
Taylor Swift

.. little did I know

That you were Romeo, and you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go
And I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go
And I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby just say yes

Romeo, save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby just say yes
Oh oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said

Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
..


=)


i'm still here.
9:56 pm