ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy
I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Okay, hi. =)
Basically, Ain hasn't been in the mood to blog/ hasn't been having stuff to blog about, so yeah. =) Sorry.
Anyway. Today when Ain wanted to put down her stuff during Morning Assembly, she realised that she left her bag at home. -.- I know. So whatever, right.
And today for P.E. we played rugby walking speed. xD We were all too tired and our P.E. assessments for rugby module was over.
Ain is really really tired. =/
xD I promise I'll put up the Arts Fest video as soon as I can get my hands on it. I mean like, I don't know how we actually performed either. =/ I just know that I did a super lot of stupid mistakes thanks to my number one enemy called stage fright. xD
No, let that be number three. Number one is homework, number two is exams. xD
Okay, too tired. =) Bye bye.
Awesome, now I don't feel like even trying. =)
i'm still here.
11:48 pm