`[6H'05] `[102'06] `[Ohana] `[Adriana] `[Amalina] `[Asyraf] `[Danish] `[Dexter] `[Diyanah] `[Eileen] `[Farah Natalya] `[Haffiz] `[Hamizah] `[Hong Zhang] `[Huan Ying] `[Irene] `[Irfaniah] `[Isyana] `[Jia Ying] `[Khaing Zin] `[Lena] `[Lishan] `[Nazihah] `[Paulene] `[Raseena] `[Rasyidah] `[Rebecca] `[Roy] `[Sarah] `[Shawn] `[Sherwin] `[Shu Wen] `[Siti Nur Atiqah] `[Syahiruddin] `[Syarifah] `[Tong En] `[Vicky] `[Wan Jiun] `[Xiao Wei] `[Xin Xuan] `[Yvonne] `[blogger] `[blogskins] `[deesign]


ain ashiqin
1159@270293
sixteen
ohana
rgsrcy


I want school work to go away,
And never come another day.
Let all my yearmates come and stay;
We'd talk and laugh and shop and play.
And if we were about to pay,
The boss'd say, "Oh, it's okay."
But nothing's ever what I say...
If only things would go my way.


Monday, April 27, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Asyraf! =D

I remember posting like this for you exactly one year ago and saying something along the lines of you being an old man then. =) So what if fifteen makes you an old man? Now you're SIXTEEN, you're an EVEN older man! xD

=) Life may be tough, life may be great, but hey, you're only sixteen, dude! There's so much more ahead. xD (Like 18 or 21 ratings..)

Anyway, have fun, see you the next time you decide to hang out with us. =D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Diy! =D

I know you've been busybusybusy with SYF segala, (plus you still owe me some baking work xD) but be sure you enjoy your birthday. =) It's not everyday that my dear yearmate/batchmate/perbayumate/idontknowwhatelse turns sixteen and a tad wiser, so celebrate! =D It's fun watching you "groom Barbie dolls" and walk the stage, so haha continue making it entertaining. xD (with your swooning and everything else Diy-ish).

Eat vege, drink milk, and live life like WOAH. =D


CONGRATULATIONS Srikandi Raffles for making it into the finals! =D I'll be rooting for you guys!


i'm still here.
12:19 am